Have I been listening to Alison Keenan all the way to spain?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
I have just returned from a road trip to spain and back and feel as if I have been on holiday with Alison Keenan!! I purchased a new Garmin satnav with the european maps to replace my old TomTom and the voice is lovely and sounds just like Alison Keenan! Can anybody out there put me out of my misery and tell me if Alison is the Garmin Satnav voice please. Thankyou!!:grin:

Just count yourself lucky Alison Young didn't do the voice-over! Screeeech! Screeeeeeeeeech! I'm TELLING you to turn right in 100 metres! And don't forget to apply an SPF because UVA goes through glass, although my voice will shatter it! SCRRRRRRRRRRReeeeeeCH! Pay particular attention you your neck area for you! Hush your mouth area! I'm going to tend to my horses in their stable area! I will slap Liz Earle in her face area! Scrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreech!

Just count yourself lucky Alison Young didn't do the voice-over! Screeeech! Screeeeeeeeeech! I'm TELLING you to turn right in 100 metres! And don't forget to apply an SPF because UVA goes through glass, although my voice will shatter it! SCRRRRRRRRRRReeeeeeCH! Pay particular attention you your neck area for you! Hush your mouth area! I'm going to tend to my horses in their stable area! I will slap Liz Earle in her face area! Scrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreech!

Fabulous Julius! Nearly choked on my cornflakes laughing:mysmilie_483:

Or Jill....'I can't live without turning left, it's my favourite turn evah....you know me, I'm such a girly, so turn left here, for you, scratch scratch, so now, ooh I've not seen this before, a right turn, oooh I LOVE this, when I turned right last week I had so many compliments, so just slot this into your right turning routine....ooh shoes............'.

hmmmm, i've been thinking about buying a garmin and with apologies to all alison fans, this has really put me off. the way she gabbles on qvc leaves me worn out. if the garmin voice is anything like that, i'd be driving faster and faster and faster! either that or i'd have to mute it like i do when she's on qvc.

Janie, please dont be put off buying a garmin, I love it - really good layout and very user friendly and has lane assist for when you are approaching roundabouts or on multi lane roads - which I found really useful abroad. Her voice is not at all irritating, it is very calm and pleasant - not at all gabbled, more like when she was interviewed on This Morning a few weeks ago.

i didn't see that relexgirl but 15 mins into the tsv, i'm worn out and switching off already......

Latest posts

Back