He has done it again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

he's a bit cheeky with his prices in fact hes downright rude but people love his spiel and but his flower power plant food for £50 a tub

I'd like to like him, but ...........

His products are a ripoff
His products aren't so good
He's not satisfied with having his name on his products, which is bad enough, he has to have his little rat face on them too
He's on too much
He's him

Apart from that I think there's a chance we could bond :mysmilie_59:

Er Wirral, are you Mr CC :mysmilie_59:? I hear this every weekend when I'm trying to watch Richard's shows. I agree his products aren't cheap, however, they do work and they work better than other products that I have tried. OK you don't like him but don't watch. RJ is a salesman and salesmen sell things to make money - good luck to him if it's going well. I wish I could make money that easily - if I could I would. Oh and next time you're in Tesco Mr CC can you get me another box of wine as I've run out :mysmilie_3:

CC

Er Wirral, are you Mr CC :mysmilie_59:? I hear this every weekend when I'm trying to watch Richard's shows. I agree his products aren't cheap, however, they do work and they work better than other products that I have tried. OK you don't like him but don't watch. RJ is a salesman and salesmen sell things to make money - good luck to him if it's going well. I wish I could make money that easily - if I could I would. Oh and next time you're in Tesco Mr CC can you get me another box of wine as I've run out :mysmilie_3:

CC

I'm with Mr CC.

If you can afford to pay for Dick's rip off potions you can buy your own wine duck :mysmilie_19:

Oh and next time you're in Tesco Mr CC can you get me another box of wine as I've run out :mysmilie_3:CC

Don’t talk too loud or you’ll give the GGG another opportunity to fleece the uninitiated.
I can see the GGG rushing down to Tesco’s to buy up all the Blue Nun he can. He’ll then cover up the label by slapping his own brand on the bottles and then claim that the vines used in producing the grapes were bigger and better because the growers used flower power!!! He’ll then try flogging it to us for four times the original price.

He has invaded the lunchtime show now! Still, it fits as we all know it's a s*** show, so perfect to sell his s*** on. Seriously, he's on tonight again too - does he not have a life at home? I don't know anything of his personal circumstances, but he's either lonely and hangs around for the company, or making the money is the most important thing in his life. Works for QVC though, as they can use him to fill in the gaps when they have run out of ideas.

He has invaded the lunchtime show now! Still, it fits as we all know it's a s*** show, so perfect to sell his s*** on. Seriously, he's on tonight again too - does he not have a life at home? I don't know anything of his personal circumstances, but he's either lonely and hangs around for the company, or making the money is the most important thing in his life. Works for QVC though, as they can use him to fill in the gaps when they have run out of ideas.

...........And don't forget the time he spends in his shed thinking up new ruses!!

which? never recommend his fertliser which is frightfully expensive they always rate miracle gro so i dont see why i should pay 10 times the price for something thats not rated better than a high street brand

Personally I'm amazed nobody has thought of making a gnome container with his face on it and shoving this stuff in it "Matey" style 😀

I am still waiting for a TSV life size RJ gnome that is solar powered, will water the garden, throw around flower power everywhere, clear the pond with his automatic rod, remove slug and snails and makes growling sounds to frighten off cats ...

Latest posts

Back