Health & Wellbeing TSV 18/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If anybody is interested in buying this product take a look on Miceal’s Instagram. There is a demonstration video, I think it might be him using it. See what you think.

If anybody is interested in buying this product take a look on Miceal’s Instagram. There is a demonstration video, I think it might be him using it. See what you think.
Towards the end of that fascinating video it's clear to see the edge of a balcony reflected on the thingummy, Miceal's got one just like that!

Poor Miceal. Last week he got the mop and bucket and now what looks like to me like an instrument of torture.

Here's a new line Q could sell - - -

It just seems so hilarious with Doris Day perched on top of that huge machine.

What items could the Q presenters endorse??

ADVERT Doris Day road roller 151534493_89.jpg

Towards the end of that fascinating video it's clear to see the edge of a balcony reflected on the thingummy, Miceal's got one just like that!
Craigie has got his too. He has told us to look at his blog. Apparently he has been lucky enough to have been trying it at home. They like saying that. He has taken 4 photographs using it at home and he says there is more on his Instagram. Thanks for trying it out for us Craig but what happens to the one you have used?

Last edited:
Watching the launch.

Meehall standing there in workout gear trying to look ripped says he's been trying it for a few days (freebie)

Female BA saying 'if you're sat there' no, I'm sitting.

Popup in the corner of the screen 'Fabulous Extras', QVC are upselling £100 worth of bits to go with the already expensive TSV.

I briefly saw it on the Morning Show, and on the information they put on the side of the screen, the word “temporary” appeared in each statement/claim. For that price, I wouldn’t want temporary. Mind you, for that price I wouldn't want to be holding what looks a bit like a heavy handheld food mixer.

i may be wrong but in the promotional photo is that woman using it standing outside at railings? Are you supposed to take this out on your daily run?

I briefly saw it on the Morning Show, and on the information they put on the side of the screen, the word “temporary” appeared in each statement/claim. For that price, I wouldn’t want temporary. Mind you, for that price I wouldn't want to be holding what looks a bit like a heavy handheld food mixer.
Think they’ve missed a trick here. Should have included a couple of whisk attachments and made it truly multi functional.

i may be wrong but in the promotional photo is that woman using it standing outside at railings? Are you supposed to take this out on your daily run?
Don’t give Flinty ideas or she will be taking it with her on her boring vlogs through Banstead Woods. Surely she has a sample, she surely wouldn’t let £320 worth of freebie pass her by? She could film herself using it on her balcony as she sips tea or has a meal passed over the balcony railings by her mother.

On another point I think there is a plan behind her vlogs. I think she thinks they may lead to a tv series, something like Debbie’s Walk Through the Woods or Ambling By the River Torridge. I get the feeling she is always planning her next venture. Maybe a shop selling pre-loved goods with a little tea shop at the back. I have got to stop giving her ideas. Maybe I could be her agent.........

I looked at her “story” to see if she was wearing the upcoming MW TSV and saw her with the last lot of pans. She had them on her induction hob which looked tiny, like those ones sold as a back up which you just bring out and use on the counter at say Christmas, not much bigger tan a camping thingy.

Maybe that’s why her mum keeps handing food over the fence if that’s all she had to cook on.

Maybe but what is she doing with all those expensive pans, several Ninja cookers etc. How is she storing all those samples? She has said that the Flint family own 4 flats in her block. Maybe they are helping with storage as well as cooking?

Maybe but what is she doing with all those expensive pans, several Ninja cookers etc. How is she storing all those samples? She has said that the Flint family own 4 flats in her block. Maybe they are helping with storage as well as cooking?
Maybe she's selling them to finance her lifestyle.

Don’t give Flinty ideas or she will be taking it with her on her boring vlogs through Banstead Woods. Surely she has a sample, she surely wouldn’t let £320 worth of freebie pass her by? She could film herself using it on her balcony as she sips tea or has a meal passed over the balcony railings by her mother.

On another point I think there is a plan behind her vlogs. I think she thinks they may lead to a tv series, something like Debbie’s Walk Through the Woods or Ambling By the River Torridge. I get the feeling she is always planning her next venture. Maybe a shop selling pre-loved goods with a little tea shop at the back. I have got to stop giving her ideas. Maybe I could be her agent.........
She could call her series, her tat shop OR BOTH 'Sneaky Peeks' - her favourite, & oh so boring, blog title.

Craigie has got his too. He has told us to look at his blog. Apparently he has been lucky enough to have been trying it at home. They like saying that. He has taken 4 photographs using it at home and he says there is more on his Instagram. Thanks for trying it out for us Craig but what happens to the one you have used?
Well that's what we've all come to expect from him, in fact I'd be really disappointed if he denied himself anything from the Q.

Maybe she's selling them to finance her lifestyle.
Maybe! But what lifestyle? 2 mortgages and vlogs through the mud in Banstead Woods? Sorry but she brings out the very worst in me. I am not a bad person, honestly.

Latest posts

Back