Hermes collection......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ostrich

Registered Shopper
How many of you have had a Hermes collection from your dooestep ? How long did it take to get back to QVC and did you use the tracking of your parcel ? I ask because, I had a parcel collected on the 2nd it was on route to client from the 4th at 11.26 am and it's still on route today ! I rang Q yesterday afternoon and I've got to wait 14 days before they'll investigate ! Which it did state on the invoice, but thought I would give them a call anyway. Would love to hear your experiences with Hermes

I've done it twice, once from my home address and once from the office and I have to say both times all went very smoothly, it took a couple of days each time to be received and my money was refunded shortly thereafter.

Personally I use Hermes everyday they collect or I drop off at the shop. I find the service really good and better than Royal Mail and I have never had a problem. But.....when returning things to Q it takes forever! I believe this is a problem with Q's returning system they have in place and not Hermes.

Mixed, but that's inevitable. Some of my Hermes parcels have arrived even ahead of my anticipated schedule when others have gone missing at the depot or somewhere en route and taken an age to track down. Round our parts, Hermes seems to use the Yodel model and has owner-delivery drivers, so it's the luck of the draw who you get and how they deal with your parcel.

That means mine is lost then and I will have to wait the full 14 days before it will be investigated ! Just my luck.. It was the cheaper option as Royal Mail would have charged £16, but what I should have done, was to look into other delivery company's .. My Hermes courier is excellent, I can't fault her and she collected and sent my return on within a day.

The service is usually fairly swift but, for me, their tracking service never works. The website always just says that it's temporarily unavailable and to try later.

Hermes has been ok with QVC apart from once when the item was lost possibly even before it left QVC. Royal Mail have just lost a handbag that I was buying from another supplier, again it went missing immediately. I wonder if either item really existed as both were in short supply. Sometimes it is easier for the supplier to say we dispatched it rather than sorry our stock control system is at fault.

I read the title of this thread completely wrong. I though a new Fashion/ Hanbag range were coming to Q. Lol.

I've got one word for Hermes (well two but they can't be printed) but one for me sums them up.........unreliable.

The service is usually fairly swift but, for me, their tracking service never works. The website always just says that it's temporarily unavailable and to try later.

Well, I totally agree with this Moth. I had a email this morning from Q to say that my return had been processed and I have been refunded. The Hermes tracker still says " On route to client" !!!!!

Latest posts

Back