He's back!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For realsies? :p x

well PJ I've had a word with Mikey boy and apparently he'd be more than happy to mentor you in a supportive non - patronising type way!! and he'll even induct you in the use of his bass reflex test sheet!

well PJ I've had a word with Mikey boy and apparently he'd be more than happy to mentor you in a supportive non - patronising type way!! and he'll even induct you in the use of his bass reflex test sheet!

All my dreams come true ;-). We all need to have a meeting with ITV about having an "audience with Bingo Balls"

PJ

All my dreams come true ;-). We all need to have a meeting with ITV about having an "audience with Bingo Balls"

PJ

Well young PJ you may well joke but I can exclusively reveal that Mike Mason was recently spotted by the Paps, sneaking into the LWT Studios on the South Bank.

Expect to see the pics in The Mirror's 3am column soon.

Delicious deedee. Maybe it's nice on wholemeal toast?

I have to say it isn't something I would ever have associated with Alicia Douvall, it is one of the more curious celebrity products but if she is finally staying natural I wish her well.

I'd rather use it to fry Mars bars (other caramel and chocolate confectionery available!!) than put it on toast!
But yes, it was a strange claim to make although Sally did add a disclaimer saying that it was a cosmetic product and her reference to cooking with it is to represent and underline it's purity of ingredients (she didn't say it exactly like that but you get the gist) :angel: :wonder:

Well young PJ you may well joke but I can exclusively reveal that Mike Mason was recently spotted by the Paps, sneaking into the LWT Studios on the South Bank.

Expect to see the pics in The Mirror's 3am column soon.

He is probably doing a quote for rewiring The London Studios for 3D and Ultra HD. He was an electrician you know? Just like tales of his wife son and the like he doesn't like to mention it much. I had to coax it out of him or I would never have known.

PJ

I'd rather use it to fry Mars bars (other caramel and chocolate confectionery available!!) than put it on toast!
But yes, it was a strange claim to make although Sally did add a disclaimer saying that it was a cosmetic product and her reference to cooking with it is to represent and underline it's purity of ingredients (she didn't say it exactly like that but you get the gist) :angel: :wonder:

mmm, again that sounds delicious deedee!

I am really intrigued to see how they pitch this product.

He is probably doing a quote for rewiring The London Studios for 3D and Ultra HD. He was an electrician you know? Just like tales of his wife son and the like he doesn't like to mention it much. I had to coax it out of him or I would never have known.

PJ

We know Mike is very modest, he says nothing.

I heard a rumour that ITV are thinking of giving Philip Schofield the push because he has become a bit preachy, Mike is on the shortlist.

Dirty Peter just said he wants us all to let them know what we think of Douvall's at www.bid.tv

We might if there was anywhere to post a review!

PJ

PJ you're a legend, how on earth did you get Mike to open up to you like that?
Wow, every day is a learning experience, he's got a partner?? :mysmilie_468: who knew?? he's got a child?? :mysmilie_468: well I'm blowed!! he used to be an electrician?? :mysmilie_468: who'd have thought it?? so many achievements so modestly hidden, PJ I think you deserve your own chat show, just think of the valuable, poignant facts you could coax out of celebs like Mike...........you're amazing :clapping: :mysmilie_467:

Dirty Peter just said he wants us all to let them know what we think of Douvall's at www.bid.tv

We might if there was anywhere to post a review!

I used to wonder why SitUp don't have anywhere to review products (it's ok I pretty quickly worked it out!!)
They used to ask people to email in at bestbuys but they don't do that any more. I suppose with emails they have complete control (they can delete them all!!) as opposed to a feedback/review page which would have to be independently monitored - it wouldn't do to have any negative or constructive criticism!

PJ you're a legend, how on earth did you get Mike to open up to you like that?
Wow, every day is a learning experience, he's got a partner?? :mysmilie_468: who knew?? he's got a child?? :mysmilie_468: well I'm blowed!! he used to be an electrician?? :mysmilie_468: who'd have thought it?? so many achievements so modestly hidden, PJ I think you deserve your own chat show, just think of the valuable, poignant facts you could coax out of celebs like Mike...........you're amazing :clapping: :mysmilie_467:

Hehe well it us thanks to you being my partner in crime ;-)

The only thing I couldn't get out of him was the nickname he has for his women. He likes to keep that secret. Even Ed Snowdon doesn't know it.

Hehe well it us thanks to you being my partner in crime ;-)

The only thing I couldn't get out of him was the nickname he has for his women. He likes to keep that secret. Even Ed Snowdon doesn't know it.

I know what his woman's nickname is for him though.

Tenant

there is no way he would allow anyone to bask in the knowledge of the legendary bass reflex test sheet

OMG St. Peter Simon!!! I'm sure he's getting worse.... he's only been going for 10mins, jeez...
'and i got it cos my b, yu mi in yeah i'll show ya, our ba our bob are pol ki ar ar bob from Stoke an a who is a dear friend
and i'll indroduce him in a minute.
Dont know if anyone else heard that or ****** understood it cos i did'nt...

Latest posts

Back