He's back!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear Peter Simon really is shovelling the BS tonight
He's selling a Bijan fragrance for men and he said 'if Bijan knew we were selling it at this price we wouldn't be allowed to sell it again' then 'if Bijan found out what we're doing they'd stop us selling it, they'd be buying it back'
What a crock of s**t
tsk tsk Peter

He's selling a Bijan fragrance for men and he said 'if Bijan knew we were selling it at this price we wouldn't be allowed to sell it again' then 'if Bijan found out what we're doing they'd stop us selling it, they'd be buying it back'
What a crock of s**t
tsk tsk Peter

Well all I can say is that Bijan cannot be that fussy about who sells their products.

The exact same fragrance (Bijan Nude for Men EDT 75ml) is available on Amazon from multiple retailers. £4.99, £6.16, £6.92 and £7.58 are just some of the prices I see.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B001FWXHNE/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Lol peter Simon time to pack it in and go on bbc radio 2.

BBC Radio 2? He'd be lucky to get a spot on Asda FM :giggle:

Besides, Mike Mason is the Bid presenter most likely to appear on Radio 2.

In fact he has :grin:

No doubt sporting his bass reflex sheet and doing his own impression of one of the Dolby™ Digital Surround cinema sound tests :clapping:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8q3SwU0h88

Ave it!

Ha Ha, LARVV IT!

I wonder if BBC Radio 2 specifically chose to broadcast a clip of Mike Mason in full flow as part of their piece on the OFCOM investigation? But i'm sure they wouldn't have deliberately tried to paint a mental picture of what Bid is like :happy:

Mind you, Radio 4 broadcast a clip of Peter Sherlock flogging 'Expose' False Tan (also available in Poundland) and that didn't come across too well either.

Last edited:
What a crock of s**t
tsk tsk Peter

I agree, when I saw Peter Simon & Peter Sherlock selling it the other day (together) it was painful to watch as every minute Peter Simon would be saying similar comments to what you witnessed. The funny thing is Peter Sherlock was just sat there... smiling or grimacing (not sure which) smelling the fragrance and not being bated by what Peter Simon was saying. It would be interesting to know if Peter Sherlock fully backs up Peter Simons comments, I suppose he was in a difficult position as what could anybody do sat next to Peter Simon when he's in full over reaction mode... I personally probably would burst out laughing :mysmilie_483:

I agree, when I saw Peter Simon & Peter Sherlock selling it the other day (together) it was painful to watch as every minute Peter Simon would be saying similar comments to what you witnessed. The funny thing is Peter Sherlock was just sat there... smiling or grimacing (not sure which) smelling the fragrance and not being bated by what Peter Simon was saying. It would be interesting to know if Peter Sherlock fully backs up Peter Simons comments, I suppose he was in a difficult position as what could anybody do sat next to Peter Simon when he's in full over reaction bs mode... I personally probably would burst out laughing :mysmilie_483:

They are on together from 8.30pm to wrap up Beauty Week, that should be worth a watch!

I agree, when I saw Peter Simon & Peter Sherlock selling it the other day (together) it was painful to watch as every minute Peter Simon would be saying similar comments to what you witnessed. The funny thing is Peter Sherlock was just sat there... smiling or grimacing (not sure which) smelling the fragrance and not being bated by what Peter Simon was saying. It would be interesting to know if Peter Sherlock fully backs up Peter Simons comments, I suppose he was in a difficult position as what could anybody do sat next to Peter Simon when he's in full over reaction mode... I personally probably would burst out laughing :mysmilie_483:

I think Perfume Pete was probably thinking that discretion is the better part of valour and rather than show Pervy Pete up, he'd keep schtum.
And I'm sure it would've been more of a rictus grin on Perfume Pete's face - at least we can tell the difference now the 'tox has worn off (sorry Pete!!) so I don't think he had much choice but to sit there - mind you, let's not lose sight of the fact they're both there to do nothing more than flog as much gear as possible (by gear I mean products, nothing dodgy!)
I'm creasing up at your observation of Peter Simon in full over reaction mode........absolutely hilarious 'just buy it at 'ome' 'delicious' 'a buy like this' 'stunning' 'good luck if ya get it' :mysmilie_15:

oh yes, I gotta get me tuned in for a bit of that!

They are bigging up Douvall's Argan Oil which according to their website 'It has astonishing healing, conditioning and anti-ageing properties to keep your skin and hair nourished and revitalized and to keep you looking beautiful from head to toe'

I might add the the company was founded by the 'Model and Actress' Alicia Douvall, who has had at least 350 cosmetic surgery procedures although in her defence she does say that natural is now the way to go, so good on her for that but I cannot help thinking her name isn't the best one to attach to such a product.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4934482/Alicia-Douvall-Ive-had-so-much-plastic-surgery-I-cant-smile-at-my-baby.html

Last edited:
They are bigging up Douvall's Argan Oil which according to their website 'It has astonishing healing, conditioning and anti-ageing properties to keep your skin and hair nourished and revitalized and to keep you looking beautiful from head to toe'

I might add the the company was founded by the 'Model and Actress' Alicia Douvall, who has had at least 350 cosmetic surgery procedures although in her defence she does say that natural is now the way to go, so good on her.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4934482/Alicia-Douvall-Ive-had-so-much-plastic-surgery-I-cant-smile-at-my-baby.html

and according to our Salleh last night you can eat it too!

and according to our Salleh last night you can eat it too!

Delicious deedee. Maybe it's nice on wholemeal toast?

I have to say it isn't something I would ever have associated with Alicia Douvall, it is one of the more curious celebrity products but if she is finally staying natural I wish her well.

Seriously! I am a sound engineer at church in my defence Dee :p now I have 3D bluray with DTS HD and Dolby HD I am on the lookout for new versions for them.

Good job I am not saying this out loud :p

PJ.

PJ I feel you need to get on the right side of Ryan/M&M. I'm sure if you do he'll have a word with Mikey who will surely have all the versions you could ever desire.

And if you need any guidance he likes nothing better than offering his advices in a non-lecturing kind of way.

Latest posts

Back