Ho.. ho.. NO!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam

Registered Shopper
It's February 7th! FEBRUARY 7TH, Mark Ryes is wearing a Santa Hat, and they're flogging Christmas tat.

I know QVC do Christmas in July but Christmas in February....................erm no!!!

Yes, I just came onto the forum to say exactly the same thing.
I was flicking through the channels when I saw Mark Ryes in his santa hat flogging 'christmas presents'.
It was quite a shock..........it's february FFS!! :headbang::headbang:

Ahhhh Christmas in early Feb, ONLY ON BID LOL!
I honestly don't know how Mark is keeping a straight face!

He's got Xmas gift bags on, 10 for-1p WOW! So that's a tad under £1 each paper bag then with p&p & the call to order, BARGAIN haha.

Last edited:
Where's all the presenters gone ? Hate the new shifts they are dreadful....

This is fantastic, I'm off to get the tree back out and have some mulled wine!
What ever tickles your fancy ILB :giggle: Christmas in July on Q is bad enough, never have I seen Christmas in Feb! You going to put all your decorations up? x

What ever tickles your fancy ILB :giggle: Christmas in July on Q is bad enough, never have I seen Christmas in Feb! You going to put all your decorations up? x

I have to admit, and I am quite drunk, I did glance at the calendar when I tuned in this evening...

I have to admit, and I am quite drunk, I did glance at the calendar when I tuned in this evening...
Tee hee, prob not the best idea to go in the loft and bring the tree back down then:giggle: Try & explain it to the neighbours may be a tad tricky too.

Tee hee, prob not the best idea to go in the loft and bring the tree back down then:giggle: Try & explain it to the neighbours may be a tad tricky too.

I should be ok as long as I don't go putting lights on the roof...

....damn Bid and their early Xmas, I'm going to be humming Xmas tunes all day tomorrow...

This is stupid. The last thing I want to see is Ryes gurning in a Santa hat.

I've just realised how dull Mark's shifts are.. I've never watched anyone present with so little enthusiasm.

It's February 7th! FEBRUARY 7TH, Mark Ryes is wearing a Santa Hat, and they're flogging Christmas tat.

Never! I was tucked up in bed with a good book so missed it. Hubby and I had a good whinge last week when we saw Easter eggs on sale. This takes the biscuit though

Last edited:
Trust me, I'd have rather been tucked up in bed than endure 3.5 hours of Mark Ryes and Christmas.

could only bear ten minutes flogging the xmas bags for a 1p out of interest he did not appear to mention the p + p once

They were selling those bags for 1p before last Christmas.

Who on earth is going to buy in Feb for next Christmas when you've only just had last Christmas??

January yes, it's sale time but Feb???

How desperate!

Latest posts

Back