Holden's face !!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
She was on with JR this afternoon, and her FACE ! its so full of fillers and botox that even her speech has been affected with a sort of lisp ! (or its new teeth). It wasn't quite as bad as Vorderman's below, but don't these women realise there is a point of no return when the body can't take anymore, and then its more embalming than enhancing !

1648149211877.png

She was on with JR this afternoon, and her FACE ! its so full of fillers and botox that even her speech has been affected with a sort of lisp ! (or its new teeth). It wasn't quite as bad as Vorderman's below, but don't these women realise there is a point of no return when the body can't take anymore, and then its more embalming than enhancing !

View attachment 23474
I know, and the papers are all over them "Carol defies her age, stuns, wows etc etc" Just stop it! The woman looks horrific! No, she doesn't look like an young woman, she looks like a late middle aged woman who's been pumped full of steroids and silicon, and it's really not a good look! Amanda Holden is ****** stupid if she starts allowing herself to go the same way. These idiots just don't know when to stop!

View attachment 23474
Christ on a bike ! She looks as though someone’s had a go pumping her face up with an actual bike pump. Oh this intelligent woman must have lost it. It does make me laugh when she insists she’s had no work done to her arse or boobs 😂😂

View attachment 23474
I thought she looked very pale, especially compared to Julia's orange faux tan. On the point of new teeth, Pipa obviously has some. Pretty, but much too big for her small, long face.

View attachment 23474
totally agree,

View attachment 23474
I thought from the thread heading, you had found out who now has AH’s face since she got the new one. As I’ve said before, I don’t mind her and like her sense of humour but wish she would stop the procedures. I suppose it’s her business, not mine. But why can’t they see what we do?

Don’t get me started on Vorderman. I lost any respect I once had for the woman when she first appeared in the I‘m a Celeb jungle looking like she’d just done four rounds in the ring with Ricky Hatton. She’s a caricature. And that 4rse!

I thought from the thread heading, you had found out who now has AH’s face since she got the new one. As I’ve said before, I don’t mind her and like her sense of humour but wish she would stop the procedures. I suppose it’s her business, not mine. But why can’t they see what we do?

Don’t get me started on Vorderman. I lost any respect I once had for the woman when she first appeared in the I‘m a Celeb jungle looking like she’d just done four rounds in the ring with Ricky Hatton. She’s a caricature. And that 4rse!
Why would you want to look like you had two medicine balls stuck up your jeans/leggings? Who honestly wants a six foot wide arse? Or as Mr CC remarks "Two elephants doing the rhumba when you walk". I think the Kardashians have a lot to answer for IMO. Same for those lips that make you look like Daisy Duck.

CC

I have 2 au natural elephants I need to take to a vet to be put down so fail to understand females who pay for them.
Sorry LATI, I had a sneaky laugh at that. Most people with big bottoms try and draw attention away but those that pay to make them massive have to have a word with themselves.

CC

I remember the days when people that wanted a face lift had a face lift. it costs a lot of money plus I suspect its a major operation. But on the whole most people looked really good after having the operation. Now the fillers while on your lunch break look is tacky and ugly.

I have heard the new trend is removing filler so unfortunately there are a few slebs who are out of fashion. Mostly I find it sad that attractive women, whether in the public eye or not, feel the need to do something detrimental to their looks. At the end of the day, though, if it makes them feel better in their own skin good luck to them.

I think the moral of the story was Leslie Ash. A beautiful girl who ruined her face. For what? Trend? She was gorgeous and ended up looking hideous for what? A stupid trout pout. Trendy? Oh yes. Worth it? Well ask Leslie. I hope she's well and I will always think she's beautiful. She was a Jackie model back in the day and I always wanted to look like her (natural self).

CC

I think Leslie Ash had a reaction to the injectable, didn't she?
Lynne Perrie blamed her tweak for getting the heave-ho from Corrie, if I remember correctly.
Jennifer Grey, of Dirty Dancing fame made the disastrous error of getting a nose-job and losing her career for years. I think she put it something like "I went in a star and came out anonymous" or along those lines.
A skilled plastic surgeon with a thorough understanding of skin, muscle and bone will have the best chance of doing sympathetic work, but if my Botched addiction has taught me anything, there are rogues and charlatans everywhere. Not only do you need to save up for someone good, but you have to research as much as possible their past handiwork... do all their clients have a certain look before and after? If so, maybe the surgeon is a bit of a one trick pony. You are really looking for a surgeon who keeps you looking like you but fresher.
There are a lot of very unfortunate examples of people who don't know when to stop, and of people who tried to improve their looks, only to destroy them and lose their livelihood in the process.
Therapy may have been a better use of their money.

Latest posts

Back