Honora Pearls TSV 14th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

interesting it was a set of 4 in America (choice of 2). They were lovely colours and larger than the set we had years ago.
Don't know why all the presenters are wearing that necklace then.

Well done SCW :clapping:

I was rather hoping for a set of oversized button studs - I'm an earring manaic,but not sure if I like these,will have to see.Wonder if the free P&P will hold?

That works out at about £6 a pair! And it looks like at least some of them come in individual boxes so you can give them as gifts. If they're the normal Honora quality they'll make fab pressies.

Thank goodness I don't like these so won't be tempted! I have 2 ( 1 pastel & 1 stronger colours) sets of the button earrings & they are really useful when you don't want prominent earrings but don't want bare earlobes.They have gone up in price but are still good value.

Thanks SCW. Just ordered those. Think I will keep 4 and give 2 away as pressies. Only dilemma will be which colours to give away. They are all so wearable.

That works out at about £6 a pair! And it looks like at least some of them come in individual boxes so you can give them as gifts. If they're the normal Honora quality they'll make fab pressies.

Its only a fiver a pair with the free p&p,
do you think the free p&p is a error and if so if you order now would they honour the free p&p?
I bought a previous set a few years ago when it was a tsv, think these would make great gifts for my DDs friends for Christmas??

I have these earrings when Honora did them in a different shade collection. I kept the white, silver and black pearl earrings and sold the other 3 pairs on Ebay. They are quite understated, and the pearls are diddy, but they are lovely to wear and comfortable as well. At the time there were quite a few reviews complaining of the earrings falling out of ears, but you do need to put the little plastic thingy back on the wire to keep the earring secure in your ear. Hope I don't sound too confusing!

I am here not to mention the product but curious to the worldwide adoration of this Ralph gentleman? Am I missing something?

it's his voice for me!!! he's not great looking his eyes seem to disappear, when he smiles !!!! makes him look scary, but he does seem nice enough as a person xx

Ralph is such a nice guy. He obviously loves what he does and he's one of the only guests I've ever heard say "you can watch the shows but you don't have to buy". He doesn't just witter about how beautiful the piece is ... he talks about the design, the colours and the thought behind the piece.

I've only bought a few Honora pieces but they have all been fab. I prefer the ringed pearls which I know aren't necessarily everyone's choice. I can see why people buy though. And it's lovely to give as gifts as you get the box and for bracelets and necklaces you also get the embroidered pouch which really makes it look extra special.

Hmm, I have white, grey and black already, prob also have pistachio. Will I buy them for the indigo and cherry? probably! I love honora!

Latest posts

Back