Honora Pearls TSV 14th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I won't be buying these as i got the previous set a year or so ago and treated myself to some other cluster drops in the summer(9 pairs of drop pearls is enough for any girl methinks lol).They are lovely little earrings though and represent good value for money imo.
Some had trouble keeping them in their ears,maybe it depends on yer lobes but I have never lost one.I didn't use the plastic backs they supplied just squeezed together the silver hook IYKWIM

As for Ralph..........I think he is charming!It's not what he looks like but how he comes across,he appears,to me,as if he would treat you like a lady and has a way of making T callers feel very special(yes some are probably 'special' but that's for another thread!!:tongue:)

Wonder why QVC have included the P&P? Would they have been £25/26 TSV price with P&P on top - but are QVC trying a different way???

I thought these were worth a punt using my 3 easy pay code. I'll have some for myselfand some will be great for pressies, particularly as they're individually boxed.

Latest posts

Back