Honora TSV - 03-07-08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got my choc multi and it is gorgeous ,have light on cheque hold ,dont know whether to go for it on not ,anyone who has their light multi ..can u please tell me how it is???

I love it Diamonds!
TBH I wish I'd got all 3 colours! :eek:
IMHO the colours are a tad darker than appeared on TV - does anyone else think this? Especially the yellow pearl.
I have taken some pics but not posted them as I think it looks better in real life than in the pics.
It's not snug on my neck at all.

My Chocolate multi has arrived and it's lovely, the cord really does look invisible, I'm gobsmacked!:eek: I can't wait for the others. (I had them delivered to work coz of hubby):D

I know my boys were fascinated by how I managed to keep the pearls floating around my neck like that! lol

Thanks red and do post a pic if u can...and its quite loose on my neck like a 18 inch chain

I got the light multi today and it is lovely, glad I bought it, only wished I had ordered more as they would have made lovely gifts as the packaging looks really good :)

I got the light multi today and it is lovely, glad I bought it, only wished I had ordered more as they would have made lovely gifts as the packaging looks really good :)

Do you think it is a tad darker than on the TV, BB?
Or do I need to go to Specsavers??? :eek:

Do you think it is a tad darker than on the TV, BB?
Or do I need to go to Specsavers??? :eek:

Not sure Red, they go well with the rest of the necklace, would say they maybe have a hint of orange to them.
Maybe yours are darker than others, I dont suppose they will all be exactly the same

Thanks red and do post a pic if u can...and its quite loose on my neck like a 18 inch chain

Here you go....

qvc003.jpg

Please ignore my chicken neck!!! :eek:
Can anyone recommend a good neck cream please?! lol :eek:

Here you go....

qvc003.jpg

If that is a chicken neck I am the Christmas turkey! Looks lovely - and the colours are so pretty. Wish I had gone for one!

Here you go....

qvc003.jpg

Completely kicking myself now. Why oh why did I cancel? We could have done without bread, milk, coffee etc for a wee while. :mad:

Red, it's absolutely lovely, and there's nothing wrong with your neck!

I too whish I had gone for the light multi now!:( Red, I love your necklace, and I think you've got a fab decollete, nothing poultry-like at all that I can see!:D

Mine came today, I love it. I had thought I might not be able to do it up around my neck but it's just a snug fitting for me. The colours are lovely,can't wait for the earrings:)

Now I'm wishing I hadn't been so restrained!
Maybe they'll repeat this one...! Coz if they did, I think I'd give in.

Anne, I'd pay full price for it when it comes back in stock. Might even buy more than one!

Wish I'd gone for one now, liked the brown :(.

Looking fab Redski, you can breathe out now :p.

thumbs up Red! They look gorgeous on you and I'm so glad I caved in and bought one. All they had left was the white one by the time I got round to ordering, but if they look as good on me as they do on you, then I'll be one happy bunny!
:thanks: for posting, and by the way, your neck really does look great!

Latest posts

Back