Honora TSV - 03-07-08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have just received my Honora TSV, and am not very happpy with the yellow pearls in it, they have what looks like orange ink where they have been threaded, one is particulary bad it has transferred onto the pearl and is quite noticeable. Also I have received a pearl necklace in the pastel multi with large pearls in a 20" and one of the pearls at the topped which is ringed, looks like it has a split in it, this is about £70 with the p&p so don't know if I should keep it, has anyone else noticed the TSV has the same problem. :(:(:(

I think you've been very unlucky rosylee, what a shame.:( I'd definitely send them back and as Snuffles suggested, get a pre-paid return label as they are definitely faulty. I don't suppose you feel like ordering any more now!

I have just received my Honora TSV, and am not very happpy with the yellow pearls in it, they have what looks like orange ink where they have been threaded, one is particulary bad it has transferred onto the pearl and is quite noticeable. Also I have received a pearl necklace in the pastel multi with large pearls in a 20" and one of the pearls at the topped which is ringed, looks like it has a split in it, this is about £70 with the p&p so don't know if I should keep it, has anyone else noticed the TSV has the same problem. :(:(:(
Aw sorry RosyLee, hadn't noticed your post before.

Like the others posters have said as well, you're entitled to your P&P back, since they are faulty. What a shame eh :eek:.

A couple of my yellow ones have orange marks where they have been threaded too

Does this mean the pearls are dyed? I had assumed that they naturally came in the pastel colours. Am I being totally naive??? I can't recall dye being mentioned in the midnight presentation tho...:confused:

My brown multi set have arrived! This necklace is WAY longer than my current one, this is at least 18" and wears quite a bit lower on my scrawny wee neck!

I have never had a problem with any Honora Pearls. I really hope that rosylee's recent experience does not indicate a problem with their quality control. Ralph always makes a point that they deal with the best quality pearls and reject the rest.

Does this mean the pearls are dyed? I had assumed that they naturally came in the pastel colours. Am I being totally naive??? I can't recall dye being mentioned in the midnight presentation tho...:confused:

Hi SS
I found this on the Honora website, it seems that the pearls are naturally coloured? I have my eye on a champagne necklace, but is a bit over budget ATM at £57
http://honora.com/pearls/view/page/12

Hi SS
I found this on the Honora website, it seems that the pearls are naturally coloured? I have my eye on a champagne necklace, but is a bit over budget ATM at £57
http://honora.com/pearls/view/page/12

Thanks for the link, Tia, so many eye candies on that site! I also thought the pearls' colours were natural. In fairness, they always say quite clearly when the pearls have been 'colour enhanced', so I wonder where the orange dye some members have mentioned is coming from?:confused:

By the way, did you get home ok? I hope the tube ride after your coffee accident wasn't too traumatic?

Thanks for the link, Tia, so many eye candies on that site! I also thought the pearls' colours were natural. In fairness, they always say quite clearly when the pearls have been 'colour enhanced', so I wonder where the orange dye some members have mentioned is coming from?:confused:

By the way, did you get home ok? I hope the tube ride after your coffee accident wasn't too traumatic?

thanks for asking SS, I arrived home OK, it was raining like hell, so nobody noticed my trousers!! I need a shower late on to get rid of this coffee smell:rolleyes:

Good to hear you got home OK, Tia... Yes, I can imagine that the combination stale coffee/polluted rain is probably not the funkiest smell, but it's nothing a good soak won't sort out!!!

Here you go....

qvc003.jpg

Please ignore my chicken neck!!! :eek:
Can anyone recommend a good neck cream please?! lol :eek:

Wow they look beautiful. Wish I'd bought that one for myself. I bought the white for a present but it hasn't arrived yet.

Please can anyone tell me the item number for the set of three stud pearl earrings which were shown on 3rd July?

A big thank you Pinkmoon, I've ordered them. I thought they must be out of stock as they didn't show when I searched Honora. However if I type in the item number they show!
The TSV arrived today so I thought I'd get the earrings to match.

My light multi set were delivered today and like my chocolate multi set they are a good 2" longer than my original Honora floating necklace!

On a different note I went to take one of my Honora necklaces out of their satin pouch this morning to wear, only to discover that the ****** string had broken and all the pearls and gem stones were lying in the bottom of the pouch! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

On a different note I went to take one of my Honora necklaces out of their satin pouch this morning to wear, only to discover that the ****** string had broken and all the pearls and gem stones were lying in the bottom of the pouch! :mad::mad::mad::mad:[/QUOTE]

That's awful. Will you be able to send them back? Do they give a guarantee with Honora?

Aww sorry about that Jabba!

There are a couple of the former TSV necklaces available at this very moment, in all colours.

Edit; 12.08 - gone, apart from the choc.
Oops now the white's back.....lol.

Hurry :D.

Last edited:
On a different note I went to take one of my Honora necklaces out of their satin pouch this morning to wear, only to discover that the ****** string had broken and all the pearls and gem stones were lying in the bottom of the pouch! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's awful. Will you be able to send them back? Do they give a guarantee with Honora?[/QUOTE]

Yes purdy I phoned CS and they are going to send out a pre paid label, they also asked whether I would be needing a replacement or a refund. In this case I am going for the refund as I've bought LOADS this month so far!!!:mad::eek::mad::eek:

Latest posts

Back