ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Honora CFW Pearl Multi Strand 44cm Necklace
Item Number: 697934
QVC Price £25.25
Today's Special Value Price £21.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Classic pearls are given a modern makeover in this multi-strand necklace by Honora. It features colourful combinations of oval cultured freshwater pearls (5.5mm - 6mm) strung on to stainless steel wires that are coloured to co-ordinate with the gems. The necklace measures about 44cm (17.3") at its shortest length and secures with a sterling silver lobster claw clasp. Choose from Tuxedo Silver, Sunrise Gold, Mosaic Blue or Pastel Lilac - featuring some of this season's must-have shades. Watch the video presentation to see the colour options available.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.697934

Additional info

Made up of 5.5mm - 6mm cultured freshwater oval pearls
Beautiful multi-strand design
Pearls are strung on to fine colour co-ordinated stainless steel wire
Measures approximately 44cm (17.3") at the shortest length
All pearls are sourced in China

Colour options:

Tuxedo Silver - white, grey and black pearls on silver coloured stainless steel wire
Sunrise Gold - cherry, melon, champagne, gold and kiwi pearls on gold coloured stainless steel wire
Mosaic Blue - cherry, teal, chocolate, indigo, violet, pistachio and black pearls on blue coloured stainless steel wire
Pastel Lilac - grey, white, kiwi, light golden, lilac, peach, sky blue and violet pearls on lilac coloured stainless steel wire

Honora CFW Pearl Multi Strand 44cm Necklace
Today's Special Value Price £21.00
QVC Price £25.25
Item Number 697934
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Classic pearls are given a modern makeover in this multi-strand necklace by Honora. It features colourful combinations of oval cultured freshwater pearls (5.5mm - 6mm) strung on to stainless steel wires that are coloured to co-ordinate with the gems. The necklace measures about 44cm (17.3") at its shortest length and secures with a sterling silver lobster claw clasp. Choose from Tuxedo Silver, Sunrise Gold, Mosaic Blue or Pastel Lilac - featuring some of this season's must-have shades. Watch the video presentation to see the colour options available.

Additional info

* Made up of 5.5mm - 6mm cultured freshwater oval pearls
* Beautiful multi-strand design
* Pearls are strung on to fine colour co-ordinated stainless steel wire
* Measures approximately 44cm (17.3") at the shortest length
* All pearls are sourced in China

Colour options:

* Tuxedo Silver - white, grey and black pearls on silver coloured stainless steel wire
* Sunrise Gold - cherry, melon, champagne, gold and kiwi pearls on gold coloured stainless steel wire
* Mosaic Blue - cherry, teal, chocolate, indigo, violet, pistachio and black pearls on blue coloured stainless steel wire
* Pastel Lilac - grey, white, kiwi, light golden, lilac, peach, sky blue and violet pearls on lilac coloured stainless steel wire

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.697934

Just saw the beginning of the tsv launch. What's wrong with Jill? She looked like she's constipated the way she was grimacing at the camera. Apparently Ralph thinks the new tsv intro is very exciting - obviously easily pleased :mysmilie_12:

My guesses were spot on today with the colour options - mosiac, sunrise and pastel lilac (which is water lilies.)

I've gone for the mosaic and the tuxedo in both the earrings and necklace.

Nit eggs indeed :mysmilie_697:

I seem to be in the minority here as I think it's really pretty! I can't decide whether to go for the blue or silver though but as I'd like the earrings to match can't really justify both!

Em xXx

I went for the Tuxedo silver as I didn't like the coloured wires on the others.

i quite fancy this ring http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.698824
so i think the nearest colour combo would be the lilac but my heart tells me the blue and the brown are my fav. :mysmilie_34:

I love that ring and often admire it. I do however, have 2 pearl rings already, so can't justify it.

I went for the Tuxedo silver as I didn't like the coloured wires on the others.

That is the colour combo that appealed to me, too, but having seen it on, I don't like the way it sits so I'm putting my pennies away.

Like Artemis, I don't think these necklaces will sit properly, I think you'd be forever straightening it:mysmilie_81:

ps Jill loves a good old flirt with Ralph doesn't she?:mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back