Honora TSV 3/3/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_348:

I once ordered a south seas pearl on a neckwire the wire came with a kink in it.
Just wondered if the wires would be subject to becoming bent ?

:mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_34:

Like it but not want it so CC, Paula and LH will all be happy to know that I am not buying the tsv :)

Sorry but they look like nit eggs hanging on a strand of hair.:mysmilie_17:

I did like it but wont be buying.Donna's put me off with a very accurate description. Dont fancy nits round my neck :mysmilie_61:
At least I'm 20 odd quid richer :mysmilie_696:

Liked it, but also not enough to buy it. Does not mean I have been good today thought. Bought:http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.698512
and the matching earrings shown in the 2pm hour in black instead.
Eeeekkk!! Clicking on your link to have a good old nose made me to click on this http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.697215 which then made me watch the vid.....which then made me order it!!! :mysmilie_701: It's all your fault Star.
mysmilie_1584.gif

Gosh some people must have had very large NITS!!!! :mysmilie_17:

However, the comments didn't put me off. I love it, and ordered the sunrise option with matching earrings. I also loved the blue and may order that later :mysmilie_12:

I went for it in blue, already have one quite similar in silver and I think they are really pretty on. I really like the yellow one too but I'm staying away from the tv now so I know I'll be safe. I've not bought jewellery in ages so it's a bit of a treat.

i think they are both lovely necklaces and i think they are nicer than the nitty nora one lol

Eeeekkk!! Clicking on your link to have a good old nose made me to click on this http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.697215 which then made me watch the vid.....which then made me order it!!! :mysmilie_701: It's all your fault Star.
mysmilie_1584.gif
I am sorry, but they look georooorgeouuuussss!!!!
I am sure you will enjoy wearing them
:mysmilie_82::mysmilie_82:

tried to do a multi quote, but failed miserably. Thank you to Tia and Almerinda.
And by the way Donna: everytime I see a presentation for the TSV I am thinking of nits!

Last edited:
I have to say, I think the TSV is very pretty and a great price. But I have the "old" version of the black/grey/white one already (the one Ralph's been mentioning all day as having too small and fiddly a clasp on it - he's right...), and I'm not taken with the other colour options, or I might have been tempted.
I thought I'd love the blue, but there are too many other shades mixed in.
I've seen some other pretty things today, but somehow they've all seemed a bit too pricey for what you get. I did have a basket open with the hoop earrings that match the TSV, but I balked when I realised they're on a par with a pair of Rocks TV earrings I got ages ago for a fiver! I also loved the cranberry charm bracelet, but again £30 just seems a bit too pricey compared to what I've paid for my other pearly bracelets. And I went as far as trying to order the set of three baroque stretch bracelets in teal - but it had sold out! So for once, I've been thrifty today! (So far...)

I didn't like the coloured wires-I think they ould have looked better on the nylon thread or on plain sterling silver,but I know from experience that the pearls will have a lovely lustre.

Mine arrived this morning (necklace and earrings in blue) and I'm chuffed to bits! I've not worn earrings for a while and certainy not dangles but these are so light - love 'em!!

The necklace sits really nicely IMHO too! Probably because the wire is so lovely and flexible - almost feels like a thread rather than stiff.

Em xXx

Mine came this morning as well I ordered the grey and white one and the pastel one they are lovely and do sit really well on the neckline I am a sucker for pearls I'm afraid but know that I will wear both colours so will be keeping them

Latest posts

Back