Horrid tacky meerkat deal of the day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't it lovely seeing him just have to start his show like everyone else. No music, no spinning star and no excruciating monologue?

Yes PS has lost all his stardom, he used to work for the BBC you know, now he's just starting like the rest of them.... Its strange how sally is not back till Wednesday... She said "sadly I am not here Tuesday But I'll see you Wednesday"...wonder if they're replacing her with Debbie????

Isn't it lovely seeing him just have to start his show like everyone else. No music, no spinning star and no excruciating monologue?

Delicious :mysmilie_59:

it's really weird and disturbing! Maybe the monologues got to me in a psychological way? Maybe I need treating!!

Certainly strange, I can see why new management did it though - he was getting a little too big for his boots.

Delicious :mysmilie_59:

Wow! I missed that! The management are clearly serious about sorting out the presenters. If they have curtailed Mike with his vile love cuddles etc they have to do the same to Peter. I never got Peter's banter, he does the Larry Grayson with the made up friends in his "comedy opening" but then referred to them when selling goods, that just seemed creepy to me. And I didn't like "award winning" and "the nation's favourite".

Did they all sell out before the end? I only saw PS selling them it would have been good to see someone else's spin on them...

I doubt they even sold half of them, i'm not 100% certain but I don't think they were even at 40% sold at 5pm and they ditched the 'percentage sold' symbol by it's last airing.

A Garden Ornament was probably not the best DOTD to sell in January. Mr Guy Kean is selling a matching Meerkat Bird Bath, do buy it if you can Stunning :mysmilie_59:

BirdBath.jpg

Latest posts

Back