Hotel Chocolat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yorkdel

Registered Shopper
At 4pm this afternoon all of the listings said that it was supposed to be a Hotel Chocolat hour. But we settled down to watch it and they were selling regular Christmas stuff instead.

What happened there? I was really looking forward to my chocolate fix 😔

At 4pm this afternoon all of the listings said that it was supposed to be a Hotel Chocolat hour. But we settled down to watch it and they were selling regular Christmas stuff instead.

well i think it depends on what box you have cause my virgin one clearly stated beauty gift ideas featuring molton brown & so does the website as ive never seen a hotel chocolat hour scheduled for this weekend

It is 4pm next Sunday, the 9th.

I know the feeling … I’m just relieved I’m not keen on that brand … my choc Cadbury addiction is getting stupid .. I’ve had to rein it in lately ..
enjoy your fix next week 🤗

I know the feeling … I’m just relieved I’m not keen on that brand … my choc Cadbury addiction is getting stupid .. I’ve had to rein it in lately ..
enjoy your fix next week 🤗
Well I got into trouble after spotting that Tesco online - which is how I have to shop - had got in stock Cadbury’s Dairy Milk mint crisp...!

They’ve brought it out the past couple of Christmases, though this is the first time I’ve noticed it styled as “Winter mint crisp”.

Plus it was down to £2.50 for 360g so - oopsy! - 3 round their way into my basket!

I hid them - one for mum and one for me actually AT Christmas - but the third one has come open already!
It’s Dairy Milk with pieces of almost crystallised mint in? Hard to describe!
[Just looked up their description:
Mint flavoured milk chocolate with honeycombed granules].

It’s a big bar, luckily, and I’m being good and rationing it as best I can but now it’s open it’s hard!

I am usually a bit of a chocolate snob but this stuff is seriously addictive!
(They’re also doing an orange crisp version too I believe, though that sounds too close to chocolate orange for me - I like it but nothing very different!)

Well I got into trouble after spotting that Tesco online - which is how I have to shop - had got in stock Cadbury’s Dairy Milk mint crisp...!

They’ve brought it out the past couple of Christmases, though this is the first time I’ve noticed it styled as “Winter mint crisp”.

Plus it was down to £2.50 for 360g so - oopsy! - 3 round their way into my basket!

I hid them - one for mum and one for me actually AT Christmas - but the third one has come open already!
It’s Dairy Milk with pieces of almost crystallised mint in? Hard to describe!
[Just looked up their description:
Mint flavoured milk chocolate with honeycombed granules].

It’s a big bar, luckily, and I’m being good and rationing it as best I can but now it’s open it’s hard!

I am usually a bit of a chocolate snob but this stuff is seriously addictive!
(They’re also doing an orange crisp version too I believe, though that sounds too close to chocolate orange for me - I like it but nothing very different!)
Ohhh yummy 😆😆🤦🏻‍♀️ I feel your pain and joy 🤗 the only reason I “try” and keep off the mint crisp is coz of my teeeeeth and acid reflux these days but .. partial to them for sure ! .. yes seriously addictive !! Enjoy them Loopy Lou 🤗 at least you are rationing yourself 😆👍

Latest posts

Back