How do I - - - - - >

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

- - - - > put more than one quote in a reply?

I've seen others do this.

Beside the "reply with quote" button there is a smaller button which is "+ click that on each post you want to quote then once you have got them all click "reply to thread"

- - - - > put more than one quote in a reply?

I've seen others do this.

Beside the "reply with quote" button there is a smaller button which is "+ click that on each post you want to quote then once you have got them all click "reply to thread"

Yay! Thanks Sazza, and thanks Strato for asking, over four years and I hadn’t figured it out, thanks again :mysmilie_3:

Yay! Thanks Sazza, and thanks Strato for asking, over four years and I hadn’t figured it out, thanks again :mysmilie_3:

Pleasure! I had been meaning to post for a while explaining how to as I have become very aware of people not using it and wondered if they were not as they didn't know how.

Pleasure! I had been meaning to post for a while explaining how to as I have become very aware of people not using it and wondered if they were not as they didn't know how.

Aw don’t worry about it Sazza, like Strato I should’ve asked, thanks for taking the time to show us, I’m made up I can do it now. :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_508:

On the other hand, if you want to answer 2 unrelated posts (on the same thread) from 2 different people, I can't see any point in using this facility. In fact, it could be confusing.

It may be useful if 2 people have asked the same question, so you only answer it once.

On the other hand, if you want to answer 2 unrelated posts (on the same thread) from 2 different people, I can't see any point in using this facility. In fact, it could be confusing.

It may be useful if 2 people have asked the same question, so you only answer it once.

It works well and we prefer people do this, it is not confusing.

Latest posts

Back