How flipping tall is Richard Ward??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well Debbie F must have been wearing flats because he was a good foot taller than she was.

I'm not really in to "designer" shampoos. I used to be a massive fan of Tigi but having forced myself to use up all the tutt I'd ever bought I've realised my barnet doesn't care much what I use. It's as happy with Herbal Essences as it is Tigi.

I do agree though. Name dropping certainly doesn't make me inclined to buy.

Sorry Caipirossi I like Leighton Denny. Looks like a well scrubbed brickie but paints nails better and faster than any manicurist I've ever been to!

I agree i think out of all the various brands they have on QVC no one does demo's quite like leighton, his finnished nails look like the nails I expect to come out of a salon with but rarely do

i think its one of the nails inc demos i saw recently & the woman doing the demo's didnt make a good job of the nails, they looked clumsy & not very professional , i find it off putting & having tried nails inc polish i got free with in style mag i wouldn't buy any of there stuff its very thick & didn't dry very quickly despite 2 coats

I like all the big three brands of nail varnish at QVC. My favourite is OPI for staying power but I like LD and Nails Inc for colours.

I prefer nudes or natural fingernails and brights on my toes. For bare nails then my favourite it LD's brilliance shield. It has a hint of lavender/blue so really makes the tips of my nail look bright White. People always assume I've had a French manicure when I wear it. It only lasts two or three days but it's so easy to do.

Latest posts

Back