Molton Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Grizelda

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Two women washing their hands for one hour with different scented soaps. My question is: if the soap's perfume is as intense and long lasting as they say it is, don't the scents comingle on their hands? For example, how do their hands smell after using rhubarb and then rose and then eucalyptus, then tobacco, etc. after one hour? They rinse their hands, but rinsing should not destroy the soap's fragrance. What answer would the BA give? She is the type of person who always has an answer!

I said on another thread about something they both were lying about in the afternoon show. :mad:

A set of 3 50 ml EDTs and they both kept saying these are £60 each to buy. NO!! MB discontinued all their 50 ml sizes last year, now EDT and EDP only come in 100mls! Also, all the EDTs were £28 reduced to sell. I am sure they will still have them in the outlet shops, and I actually bought one in a normal MB shop in the summer when they had a sale on as they had some in the drawers when I asked.

I said on another thread about something they both were lying about in the afternoon show. :mad:

A set of 3 50 ml EDTs and they both kept saying these are £60 each to buy. NO!! MB discontinued all their 50 ml sizes last year, now EDT and EDP only come in 100mls! Also, all the EDTs were £28 reduced to sell. I am sure they will still have them in the outlet shops, and I actually bought one in a normal MB shop in the summer when they had a sale on as they had some in the drawers when I asked.
They still have some on MB website, £60 reduced to £42

Latest posts

Back