Tiffany/Richard Jackson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just watching Tiffany on the Denim hour with Glen and Eilidh Nairn [who I can’t stand]. I have now studied Tiffany, definately wearing a wig, I have several wigs for necessity so I know the look, I have nothing against her wearing a suitable wig, however, , as regards her age, I would say definately in her 70s

Just watching Tiffany on the Denim hour with Glen and Eilidh Nairn [who I can’t stand]. I have now studied Tiffany, definately wearing a wig, I have several wigs for necessity so I know the look, I have nothing against her wearing a suitable wig, however, , as regards her age, I would say definately in her 70s
.....and the rest.

I thought I saw she was 51 in 2000 but I can't remember where I saw it :(
don't forget that people's 'bio's' online are inaccurate. They are mostly self penned!

She is about 74 now, was around 50 at the turn of the century.
Someone could ask her - except she'll have trouble replying since her mouth is immobile.

Been "off air" due to serious illness, so feeling much better now.

Then I saw Tiffany wearing either a wig or laughable extensions and I thought WTF ? If this has been discussed before then apologies - and I'm sure it must have been.

We all want to look as good as we can whatever our age, but God Almighty she's in her 60s and trying to compete with younger models - it's not working Tiff you just look sad.

Then I saw Tiffany wearing either a wig or laughable extensions and I thought WTF ? If this has been discussed before then apologies - and I'm sure it must have been.

We all want to look as good as we can whatever our age, but God Almighty she's in her 60s and trying to compete with younger models - it's not working Tiff you just look sad.
Welcome back, Brissles. People were asking about you a while back so you were missed. I hope you are 100% or very close to it.

Glad you're back, Brissles.

don't forget that people's 'bio's' online are inaccurate. They are mostly self penned!

Someone could ask her - except she'll have trouble replying since her mouth is immobile.
Sorry but I've got to say it🤦🏼‍♀️! She looks like she's had terrible burns and her face reconstructed. Just can't watch when she's on Doll10,applying lip gloss...close up😬😒

Latest posts

Back