Tiffany/Richard Jackson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There’s an article from 2000 which says she’s 51 which would put her at 74 now. There’s also a Tiffany Suchard on Companies House with DOB January 1947 which would make her 76. Of course that’s assuming it’s the Tiffany but there can’t be that many Tiffany Suchards around.

If her name really is Tiffany Suchard I’ll walk down my local high street wearing nothing but a mankini 😂

If her name really is Tiffany Suchard I’ll walk down my local high street wearing nothing but a mankini 😂
Socks & sandals too?😁

Will the manikini be fluorescent green? I have a story about a mankini and my now ex guitar tutor but I wouldn't want to shock the youngsters on this forum lol
Now I've got images in my head and I need it confirming😬😜

It makes me wonder why the scraggy neck models on QVC don't use one of the wonderful neck creams that QVC promote to sell ????
Oh yes,or the neck bars that the Prai woman keeps banging on about🙄

Aww come on folks, it's only hair extensions, although I'll say she has gone a bit overboard. My neighbour's hair was really thin and making her look old (she's in her 60's) and she had some extensions put in and looks a new woman. Tiff's are a tad long though, needs to cut a bit off the length.

CC

Aww come on folks, it's only hair extensions, although I'll say she has gone a bit overboard. My neighbour's hair was really thin and making her look old (she's in her 60's) and she had some extensions put in and looks a new woman. Tiff's are a tad long though, needs to cut a bit off the length.

CC
They look like a wig. So artificial. Like her face.

Not sure about Tiff's new hairdo but I like seeing older models on Q I like the model that looks like Barbara Stanwyck don't her name but apparently see did a summer season with Juila back in the day.

Ahh Tiff is trying but dosent have a clue. Badly done Ott fillers now Ott extensions. Bless!
Old lady 'sporting' a young ladies hair. Quite literally . A young girl most likely sold her hair out of poverty, or was forced to, in order that Tiff can pretend to be younger. Such vain & non feminist actions are sad & troubling (for me)

Not sure about Tiff's new hairdo but I like seeing older models on Q I like the model that looks like Barbara Stanwyck don't her name but apparently see did a summer season with Juila back in the day.
Queen Julia?! Wow some tales to be told from that then. Can't remember her name though🤦🏼‍♀️

They look like a wig. So artificial. Like her face.
Yes, but her face and appearance is her way to make a living and people are so judgemental aren't they? She probably feels she has to make the best of what she has so she can still get work. Who cares if she wears a wig? Dolly Parton has made millions out of it.

CC

Wigs are an instant hair do. But so many are too thick and unnatural looking, like Tiff's. She needs extensions, imo. They look natural, not at all wiggy and you can have as many or as few as you want. But, upkeep is a nuisance. Her own hair looked fine to me but if she's not happy with it, putting in a few extensions is the way to go. They don't have to be shoulder length either. Ruth has short ones.

Yes, but her face and appearance is her way to make a living and people are so judgemental aren't they? She probably feels she has to make the best of what she has so she can still get work. Who cares if she wears a wig? Dolly Parton has made millions out of it.

CC
It's human hair extensions/wigs that trouble me. If one is suffering from a hair loss disease, that's a different matter.

Wearing human hair (which is taken from young girls because at that age they haven't started to colour/process it) is akin to wearing real fur...for me. Why not grow her own hair..? Because she wants long hair now. Seems rather spoiled, as well as vain.

I expect 99% of people have on this forum are, or have been judgemental at some time or another.

It's human hair extensions/wigs that trouble me. If one is suffering from a hair loss disease, that's a different matter.

Wearing human hair (which is taken from young girls because at that age they haven't started to colour/process it) is akin to wearing real fur...for me. Why not grow her own hair..? Because she wants long hair now. Seems rather spoiled, as well as vain.

I expect 99% of people have on this forum are, or have been judgemental at some time or another.
I'll put my hands up to that but most wigs these days aren't human hair, just like most furs are faux. There's a lady where I work that wears a wig and I kid you not, you would not know. I thought she'd had her hair done but it's a wig and she told me that. It's not real hair but it transforms her. I had hair extensions back in the day (faux hair). I looked like a ****** mermaid 🧜‍♀️🧜‍♀️ And yes, it was vanity.

CC

Latest posts

Back