Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 12 - 13 items

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14 - 15 items

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 15+ items

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
I don't mind admitting that I have sent back more than I've kept - and I don't feel guilty about it. I absolutely love the things I have kept (mostly marcasite - a million thanks to Anne for persuading me that Rocks marcasite is great), and I keep coming back for more. Being able to send things back means that I choose the pieces I really want to spend my money on them when I see them IRL.

Steve is a millionaire entrepreneur - he knows how to run a business! Good luck to him, too: he and the rest of the Bennet clan deserve to make a fantastic success of what they do. But I really, really don't think anyone has to feel guilty about taking advantage of the money back guarantee.

I have only ordered a few items from Rocks....so far :D

I don't wear yellow gold & not keen on garnet, citrine, smoky quartz, onyx or marcasite.

Love silver & the Tookalon range in particular but need to see more of it! lol

Will be sending these two bracelets back.

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=MZ937
I love the design of this bracelet & the moonstones give a lovely play of colour, problem is it is very lopsided weightwise. I need almost all of the 8" (no smut, please :D) and the "flowers" are very heavy but the plain chain is light in comparison and it just feels strange to wear. If there were a couple more "flowers" it would feel more balanced but it would push the cost up.

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=QE209
Returning this only because it's a smidge too short.

These two bracelets, as everything else I've ordered are excellent quality.

Received my 1st order yesterday and not impressed, it was a pair of earrings can I just stick them in a jiffy bag and send them back? Meant to add there was a book in with them do I return that too?

If you have a small wrist, the moonstone one is great. But if you don't, I guess it would be imbalanced.

I was just delighted to find bracelets that actually fit me. Normally they just fall off my hand.

I have the garnet version of the moonstone bracelet and am on the lookout for another to have them joined together. Unbalanced problem hopefully solved! :D

:(Janey i sent the moonstone braclet back for exactly the same reason it slips around as you said because its unbalanced and I was quite tempted to buy the pearl braclet as i have the necklace but i felt 8" might be a tad short i definately wiont bother now though but i have had a few braclets that do fit

Received my 1st order yesterday and not impressed, it was a pair of earrings can I just stick them in a jiffy bag and send them back? Meant to add there was a book in with them do I return that too?

Anyone???????????????

I have just sent my first piece of rocks.tv jewellry back, actually is was a watch - the watch that went for £102 last night lol. I only paid £38 for it, but it doesn't fit and won't shorten enough for my small wrists :mad: Such a shame as it was a gorgeous watch and quite weighty too - but if it doesn't fit what can u do lol!!! Ah well, my loss someone elses gain :D

Latest posts

Back