Howard Howard Howard - Shut up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have just eat my Sunday Lunch and have come aacross this thread.

Totally agree wiith everything which has been said the guy is a tool.

Everytime he sells any beding, he always brings about prostate, which I dont think is actually anything he suffers from, he oftens makes up a name of a character when he does it, its lucky most of the guests no him.

Yeah, he is indeed a strange character, last night I was totally embarrassed for him. He know she's looked at as odd by the viewing public, he more or less said so at the beginning of the Nutrimaster hour, while he was rambling, at the end of the hour I was still non the user as he didn't give the guest a minute to demonstrate it, Howard started coughing because the chocolate powder went up his nose, from then it was just an utter total train wreck, unbelievable!

shopperholic, Lol, I certainly don't want an "insider view" of anything else belonging to this man! I'd be scarred for life! Howard is beginning to make Peter Simon's ramblings appear quite normal, which is something I never thought I would say. There's definitely a reason why they have to keep him on at IW - anywhere else and he would have been given the order of the boot ages ago, he can make really distasteful and unnecessary comments.

That's true, Howard makes Peter Simon seem like Stephen Hawking.

Oh Gawd, if the chocolate powder went up his nose, (or anywhere else, come to that!) it's probably given him yet another imaginary 'ailment' of some kind - such as that well-known disease, chocolate powder sniffer's lungs? He'll be bringing this up (the ailment, I hasten to add, not the chocolate powder!) on every occasion in the future. Anyone who makes up serious medical problems they haven't actually got, just to sell cr**, is seriously sick.

Yeah, he is indeed a strange character, last night I was totally embarrassed for him. He know she's looked at as odd by the viewing public, he more or less said so at the beginning of the Nutrimaster hour, while he was rambling, at the end of the hour I was still non the user as he didn't give the guest a minute to demonstrate it, Howard started coughing because the chocolate powder went up his nose, from then it was just an utter total train wreck, unbelievable!

I don't see much of Howard, thankfully, but I did see a bit of him and the nutrithingy yesterday. They did an orange juice mixture and he had to get in that 'it keeps you regular'. He's seriously obsessed in that area.

Why, when the thing is obviously very noisy with microphones near it, do they try and talk over it? Just shut up till it's done ffs!

Oh Gawd, if the chocolate powder went up his nose, (or anywhere else, come to that!) it's probably given him yet another imaginary 'ailment' of some kind - such as that well-known disease, chocolate powder sniffer's lungs? He'll be bringing this up (the ailment, I hasten to add, not the chocolate powder!) on every occasion in the future. Anyone who makes up serious medical problems they haven't actually got, just to sell cr**, is seriously sick.

He was just acting his usual attention seeking idiot self, he's the eighth wonder of the world as in......"wonder" how he ever keeps that job.

Mommabear, I think these presenters are so geared to compulsive talking that they just carry on, even though they can't be heard over something noisy, like the nutri-whatsit (aka green slime maker). They certainly never engage brain before opening their mouths - and Howard, with his bowel obsession, is living proof of that!

I don't see much of Howard, thankfully, but I did see a bit of him and the nutrithingy yesterday. They did an orange juice mixture and he had to get in that 'it keeps you regular'. He's seriously obsessed in that area.

Why, when the thing is obviously very noisy with microphones near it, do they try and talk over it? Just shut up till it's done ffs!

I think Howard is a closet school prefect, always wanted to be one, and lectures all but the teachers!!!!

Imagine a programme called "Memoirs as a Shopping Channel Guest." Peter and Howard would take up the first year of broadcast.

Wouldn't Howard and Peter just love that - a programme devoted to Selly Telly presenters? They'd be in their element. Don't forget Gems TV had a documentary programme about them (of sorts!) last year, so IW are lagging behind. I actually think it could be hilarious, good material for a sitcom.
Imagine a programme called "Memoirs as a Shopping Channel Guest." Peter and Howard would take up the first year of broadcast.

Wouldn't Howard and Peter just love that - a programme devoted to Selly Telly presenters? They'd be in their element. Don't forget Gems TV had a documentary programme about them (of sorts!) last year, so IW are lagging behind. I actually think it could be hilarious, good material for a sitcom.

They'd knock Jeremy Kyle of the top spot for the most dysfunctional program on telly that's for sure...........bring it on! :mysmilie_14:

Howie ''n' Pete should become Ideal World's first on-screen gay TV couple

Lol!! Oh lets have Howard on a Jeremy Kyle hour - please!!!

"Now, Howard, I want you to tell the audience why it is that you think IW are not giving you enough on-air time?".
"Well, Jeremy, I've cured myself of bowel problems since buying a Nutri-thingy Green Slime Maker - I now have green innards and bits of spinach clinging to my tonsils. Also, my brother is 22 stone, I wear pants that are too tight, talk nonsense and act like a prat, and I think the world needs to know".
"Howard, what makes you think your story is more interesting than that of, say, Pope Peter (aka The Fruitcake)? Let's bring on Pope Peter, and he can tell us himself"
(Pope Pete and Howard promptly begin to fight on the floor, Security come in and separate them.....) Sort that lot out, Jezza!
They'd knock Jeremy Kyle of the top spot for the most dysfunctional program on telly that's for sure...........bring it on! :mysmilie_14:

Lol!! Oh lets have Howard on a Jeremy Kyle hour - please!!!

"Now, Howard, I want you to tell the audience why it is that you think IW are not giving you enough on-air time?".
"Well, Jeremy, I've cured myself of bowel problems since buying a Nutri-thingy Green Slime Maker - I now have green innards and bits of spinach clinging to my tonsils. Also, my brother is 22 stone, I wear pants that are too tight, talk nonsense and act like a prat, and I think the world needs to know".
"Howard, what makes you think your story is more interesting than that of, say, Pope Peter (aka The Fruitcake)? Let's bring on Pope Peter, and he can tell us himself"
(Pope Pete and Howard promptly begin to fight on the floor, Security come in and separate them.....) Sort that lot out, Jezza!

Spot on! It would be worth paying my TV license fee for that alone! :mysmilie_14:

It is barely 8am and I am literally crying with laughter at the thought of all this!!!!!

That's the power of Poward.........hey I've just thought of another one, throw that other idiot Mike "faux shock" Mason into the mix and we've got........wait for it!........Powardike! :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back