Howard Howard Howard - Shut up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just broke my own rule again, which is not to read this forum when drinking something, I always end up laughing out loud....'Powardike' is great - that well known pop group! Unfortunately, until they give Jeremy Kyle a whole day for one programme, I don't think we can get the Twitbrained Trio on his show all together - and that poor counsellor who appears at the end of every programme would never be able to cope with 'Powerdike' on his own, he'd need to bring in reinforcements.:taphead:

That's the power of Poward.........hey I've just thought of another one, throw that other idiot Mike "faux shock" Mason into the mix and we've got........wait for it!........Powardike! :mysmilie_13:

Just broke my own rule again, which is not to read this forum when drinking something, I always end up laughing out loud....'Powardike' is great - that well known pop group! Unfortunately, until they give Jeremy Kyle a whole day for one programme, I don't think we can get the Twitbrained Trio on his show all together - and that poor counsellor who appears at the end of every programme would never be able to cope with 'Powerdike' on his own, he'd need to bring in reinforcements.:taphead:

Have you spilled your drink again?! Bib in the post. :giggle: That's true, I don't think one man can handle "Powerdike" either, they're a force to be reckoned with...........as in "Gale Force" full of wind :mysmilie_14:

Wouldn't Howard and Peter just love that - a programme devoted to Selly Telly presenters? They'd be in their element. Don't forget Gems TV had a documentary programme about them (of sorts!) last year, so IW are lagging behind. I actually think it could be hilarious, good material for a sitcom.

if anything they were 14 years ahead lol. there is a documentary about the launch of ideal world.

an even rarer find is the first hour of broadcast where everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

sorry, shopperholic, I've just mopped up the residue of tea (with my blouse sleeves, of course - my manners are impeccable). .. Your comment about "full of wind" naturally made me think of Howard.....the man suffers at both ends, doesn't he?
Have you spilled your drink again?! Bib in the post. :giggle: That's true, I don't think one man can handle "Powerdike" either, they're a force to be reckoned with...........as in "Gale Force" full of wind :mysmilie_14:

stratobuddy, this is brilliant. I loved the bit where the earring dangle drop fell off, and she just reached for the other earring - and Dawn French grimaced! French & Saunders got the tone of voice and mannerisms just right, it was like watching meCharlie doing a jewellery hour on Q, where he drones on in that monotone describing some overpriced piece of tat. Should be compulsive viewing on a regular basis for all selly telly presenters.:mysmilie_59:

Would they be as good as this?

http://youtu.be/OA7WurKKScQ

sorry, shopperholic, I've just mopped up the residue of tea (with my blouse sleeves, of course - my manners are impeccable). .. Your comment about "full of wind" naturally made me think of Howard.....the man suffers at both ends, doesn't he?

Manners are exactly like mine :giggle: Yes Howard really does suffer for his cause. :mysmilie_13:

Oh yes, the promo for "the nit nurse hour" was priceless - I just don't know how they kept their faces straight...and Jennifer Saunders losing the plot and just mumbling on was a female equivalent of what Pope Pete does for real every time he's on. I loved Dawn French's facial expressions and the constant talking over each other - this skit was way ahead of its time.
That's absolutely brilliant, hasn't Claire lost a lot of weight since then. Hilarious that Alison was on next for the nit nurse hour..........joking aside though, it shows you what a joke QVC presenters are if when being joked about gets them absolutely spot on.

Oh yes, the promo for "the nit nurse hour" was priceless - I just don't know how they kept their faces straight...and Jennifer Saunders losing the plot and just mumbling on was a female equivalent of what Pope Pete does for real every time he's on. I loved Dawn French's facial expressions and the constant talking over each other - this skit was way ahead of its time.

It was great wasn't it, QVC should be renamed Kraft, they're that cheesy. :mysmilie_14:

Maybe this will make you warm to him, slightly? :mysmilie_13:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hz_YJvKB7LE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still no?...........ok then :smirk:

Maybe this will make you warm to him, slightly? :mysmilie_13:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hz_YJvKB7LE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still no?...........ok then :smirk:

Nope. :cheeky: I don't know what it is but Howard's "bloopers" look staged, as if he's doing them on purpose which of course if it gets him the attention he so dearly craves, they will be.

That warehouse clearance music sounds like old bid's music &#55357;&#56834; &#55357;&#56397;&#55356;&#57339;.

That warehouse clearance music sounds like old bid's music �� ����.

Don't know why they don't complete the process now and call themselves "Ideal Bid" or "Bid World" instead of treating their viewers like a bunch of chesticles. :mysmilie_10: :mysmilie_14:

Latest posts

Back