I don't like or trust Will Gowling, discuss.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jack Bohlen

Registered Shopper
Talking here as a straight white man. I don't like him. I don't like the cut of his jib. Why? Because I think he's playing a role. I don't think he believes in the products he's shifting. I just think he wants to be on television and wants to impress all his friends by saying: 'I am on television don't you know'. Plus he hangs around Alison Young, who I think is arrogant and quite unpleasant.

I don't mind him Jack. I think he's OK as a presenter and not smarmy like Dale or fake like Simon Biagi. I think Will does play a role but that's all part of the job as a presenter/salesman. He's there to sell things, end of, he doesn't have to like the product. All the other presenters are the same.

CC

I prefer him to most of the other male presenters. He’s calm and quietly spoken and makes sure he gives out the relevant details and he doesn’t interrupt the guests like many do. I’m not convinced that any of them are delighted that they’re having to talk about some of the items they have to present. 😳 The false enthusiasm is usually a dead give away as well as the “I‘m going to order it after the show” declarations. 🙄

He was at the Beauty bash with the woman presenter who spoke French sometimes. Dark long hair. she left QVC year's ago. Anyway they were laughing at the customers and hiding from them. Really childish behaviour. If you have a keen eye you will spot who the genuine presenters are.

Latest posts

Back