I don't like or trust Will Gowling, discuss.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do any of them believe in the stuff they sell? Don’t think he’s worse than any of them. They are salespeople and get paid to sell whatever Q tells them.

What about the hyper guy who flogs Apple and other tech shite? I bet Will hates him. I bet Will has a hissy-fit and stamps his little feet if he talks to Alison Young.

The young fellow with the beard who looks like an officer at the Battle of Mons retreat in 1914 as part of the British Expeditionary Force? Hard to dislike him. Others are on the hate list before he catches up. Seems completely inoffensive from what I have seen, which admittedly isn’t much. Hanging around with Alison Old is not in his overall favour, I suppose. But as an individual, I would let him take my aged Chihuahua out on a short walk, as long as he could produce his public liability insurance identification in advance.

Because he is a guy!
I understand now.

The young fellow with the beard who looks like an officer at the Battle of Mons retreat in 1914 as part of the British Expeditionary Force? Hard to dislike him. Others are on the hate list before he catches up. Seems completely inoffensive from what I have seen, which admittedly isn’t much. Hanging around with Alison Old is not in his overall favour, I suppose. But as an individual, I would let him take my aged Chihuahua out on a short walk, as long as he could produce his public liability insurance identification in advance.
Inoffensive, yes. I don't think he's less trustworthy than any other presenter. He's very controlled, quite bland, and so 'nice'.

I caught about 3 minutes (2.5 too many) with some presenter I’d never seen with Danni M and it did my bliddy head in the 2 of them out screeching each other. It’s not getting any better.
Screeching shows their false excitement in the product. Have you noticed how many times the female presenters say how 'excited' they will be to sell a particular product? Squarking is hard to listen to and spoils the presentation. I don't think I've heard Chuntley squeek, squark or screech. She must be the only one.

What about the hyper guy who flogs Apple and other tech shite? I bet Will hates him. I bet Will has a hissy-fit and stamps his little feet if he talks to Alison Young.
Whatever he’s accused as being he doesn’t come across to me as unprofessional - I’m sure,like a few,if not all,of us,he confidentially vents to his partner. I like Will - the world needs more Wills.

Latest posts

Back