I don't like or trust Will Gowling, discuss.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The young fellow with the beard who looks like an officer at the Battle of Mons retreat in 1914 as part of the British Expeditionary Force? Hard to dislike him. Others are on the hate list before he catches up. Seems completely inoffensive from what I have seen, which admittedly isn’t much. Hanging around with Alison Old is not in his overall favour, I suppose. But as an individual, I would let him take my aged Chihuahua out on a short walk, as long as he could produce his public liability insurance identification in advance.
Read that Alison Young has had a bad accident falling off her horse head first on to concrete.

She had her arm in a cast for a few months after falling from her horse. A few years ago, had to have her wedding rings cut off.
She never put them back on😟wonder if hubby is at home looking after her or disappeared off the scene, and yes I know it’s none of our business 😮

Q milked that Eek design for all it was worth for years, every combination of colour . If she got a penny for every time it was mentioned back then she could have bought the real thing again.

The best part, it was basically a copy of the Tova version. AY was always saying she used to muck the horses wearing it. He was working as a private driver and I think had his own business?

Latest posts

Back