I need this.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is lovely. I hope if you get it you enjoy it. Luckily, I can't afford it! My teeth are being done tomorrow!

I

if you want it you need it & you have to have it then buy it why tell us do you expect us to buy it for you :33:

I didn't tell anyone on here that I expect them to buy it for me.
I am not happy that you think I would even do such a thing.

The two fluffy kitties must come first but if you get your reading glasses from Boots rather than the opticians it may just make the bangle a possibility?

I never thought of going to boots, I was gonna go to specsaver to get them 2 for £75 which kinda puts a downer on my bangle.

Yazrose, if I could afford it I would buy it for you.

Oh hun thet is so sweet of you but I would never except it, even as a gift, it is very expensive.
Why do QVC do this to me with SWS items.

Anyway I have put some money aside and I will keep adding to it and will be able to get in a few weeks, if I budget properly, now if a millonaire comes into my life and is very kind I think I may ask them for a loan.

The bangle is really beautiful Yazrose. But I must say the price is rather steep. I am big fan of SW silver myself and have got quite a few pieces. I agree with Sarah Pocket and Dazzler - if you put down the item number for the future and check the price regularly, some day it will be reduced, I get most of my items from my "wish list" reduced from Clearance/Last Clicks at least 30% off or ebay, often at 75-80% off. Impulse buying is difficult to overcome but .... "good things come to those who wait". You might get it even at half price in a few months time. :30:

I didn't tell anyone on here that I expect them to buy it for me.
I am not happy that you think I would even do such a thing.

I never thought of going to boots, I was gonna go to specsaver to get them 2 for £75 which kinda puts a downer on my bangle.

Oh hun thet is so sweet of you but I would never except it, even as a gift, it is very expensive.
Why do QVC do this to me with SWS items.

Anyway I have put some money aside and I will keep adding to it and will be able to get in a few weeks, if I budget properly, now if a millonaire comes into my life and is very kind I think I may ask them for a loan.

That's a fab idea Yazrose putting some money aside, till you have enough. I hope I did not affend you in any way. I hope that you get yor lovely bangle one day cos you derserve it.:1: I have my eye on some Suarti items but the bills have to come first and purchases last only if I can afford them, and right now I am a bit skint..

The bangle is really beautiful Yazrose. But I must say the price is rather steep. I am big fan of SW silver myself and have got quite a few pieces. I agree with Sarah Pocket and Dazzler - if you put down the item number for the future and check the price regularly, some day it will be reduced, I get most of my items from my "wish list" reduced from Clearance/Last Clicks at least 30% off or ebay, often at 75-80% off. Impulse buying is difficult to overcome but .... "good things come to those who wait". You might get it even at half price in a few months time. :30:

Could not have put that better myself Daisy xxxx

sense of humour alert... thats why i put a ponder/thinking about it at the end :33:

I think we all have an excellent sense of humour, maybe it's you that doesn't. It was a poor attempt at humour if that's what it was supposed to be. Putting a ponder icon at the end doesn't make it read any less harsh and sarcastic.

Hope you decided to go for the bangle after all Yazrose, it's really lovely! Hope you love it if you did get it!

I went a bit crazy this weekend and ordered a few things, just when I had been complaining that there was never anything I wanted to buy on QVC. The Southwestern Silver range is so lovely that it becomes so very hard to resist. I know exactly how yazrose feels and I am sure that it won't be long before that lovely bangle is hers.

Re: the reading glasses. I don't have a big problem with glasses for reading and so I always buy the off the counter ones from Boots and they are never more than £20. It's the distance ones that cost me a fortune a couple of times a year because I am forever breaking them!

don't keep us in suspense! did you order it ?

Linda:33:

you have no idea how much I am having to sit on my swtich card lol
I need to save a bit every week and should be able to afford it in about a month.

[/B]

That's a fab idea Yazrose putting some money aside, till you have enough. I hope I did not affend you in any way. I hope that you get yor lovely bangle one day cos you derserve it.:1: I have my eye on some Suarti items but the bills have to come first and purchases last only if I can afford them, and right now I am a bit skint..

Oh hun you could never offend me or anyone xxxxxxx. My mum offered to buy it for me on friday as an Easter present but I said NO it was to expensive.

I want it so much and I will get it.

Last edited:
I think we all have an excellent sense of humour, maybe it's you that doesn't. It was a poor attempt at humour if that's what it was supposed to be. Putting a ponder icon at the end doesn't make it read any less harsh and sarcastic.

Hope you decided to go for the bangle after all Yazrose, it's really lovely! Hope you love it if you did get it!

Thanks hun.

It aint often that I post something that takes my breath away and I want so much, instead of items that I have bought.
Since I don't smoke, drink or go out clubbing, SWS is my Achilles Heel so to speak, sadly it is the one item that is abit out of my price range without saving a little first.
My thread was meant in good humour or innocence at least, I had no idea someone would take it THAT way. Who would?

i am so sorry if my post offended anyone it was'nt meant to. obviously no one else thinks that it's funny so i will never post again in fear of offending bye bye

I need this

I went a bit crazy this weekend and ordered a few things, just when I had been complaining that there was never anything I wanted to buy on QVC. The Southwestern Silver range is so lovely that it becomes so very hard to resist. I know exactly how yazrose feels and I am sure that it won't be long before that lovely bangle is hers.

And I thought I was alone this weekend in keeping the economy afloat! It's like buses, there's nothing you like for weeks then they all come at once. What did you get Mia? I didn't buy anything during the shows but went online afterwards to see what was left. Lo and behold a pair of earrings I'd manage to resist were still there so I guess I was just meant to have them. Then I found a matching ring (sort of) in the clearance section and although stocks were low, my size was still available. I did manage to resist the L'Occitane TSV but went for something else instead. Thankfully the Carole Hochman pyjamas I wanted were sold out in my size! Yazrose, hang in there.

I bought a SW necklace and earrings, a top, a london blue topaz ring and some CH pyjamas. I resisted the L'Occitane TSV but that was easy because I am no longer a great fan of this range.

I need this

I bought a SW necklace and earrings, a top, a london blue topaz ring and some CH pyjamas. I resisted the L'Occitane TSV but that was easy because I am no longer a great fan of this range.

I think you might just have outshopped me then!

Latest posts

Back