Ice-cold Kelly Hoppen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Awwww, Julie (Peony) is very posh but she's not snooty. I think Lulu Guinness is ultra posh beyond Kelly Hoppen but LG is quite tongue in cheek most of the time (maybe not with Ms Franks) and doesn't take herself too seriously.

I have to say, I bought a £60 or so throw from Ms Hoppen and it was devine before my dear departed doggie grabbed it, took total possession and fouled it up. I still have it and my new dog also covets it as his "sofa comfort". Well Kelly, you're doing something right :mysmilie_1: More fool me I suppose for letting them get away with it. They are only here a while, so why not . . .

CC

I think she's great on The Great Interior Design Challenge, not cold at all.

I found/find Kelly dreadful on qvc - not that any of her bland and overpriced wares are at all to my taste, but based on what I have seen of her, I cannot stand the woman!
Then I heard she was replacing one of the judges on the GIDC, which I love, and was gutted so told my mum I wouldn't watch it this year with such a condescending judge who also hates colour! Well, mum did watch a couple of episodes and loved her so I had to give her a chance and it was (almost) like a different person!
She was mostly encouraging, insightful and open-minded!
Would the real Kelly Hoppen please stand up!?

I found/find Kelly dreadful on qvc - not that any of her bland and overpriced wares are at all to my taste, but based on what I have seen of her, I cannot stand the woman!
Then I heard she was replacing one of the judges on the GIDC, which I love, and was gutted so told my mum I wouldn't watch it this year with such a condescending judge who also hates colour! Well, mum did watch a couple of episodes and loved her so I had to give her a chance and it was (almost) like a different person!
She was mostly encouraging, insightful and open-minded!
Would the real Kelly Hoppen please stand up!?

I think the key is that she likes the creativity of the participants. I don't think she gets that at QVC... More like "more of the same, please"!

Latest posts

Back