I'm Confused & Disappointed

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza, don't despair! Klosblue is quite right, the delivery guys/girls work at least until six o'clock....... Kb has had them arrive at 6.45pm and though my Rocks parcels usually come mid-afternoon, I have had a delivery as late as 7.30pm! Boy was I pleased to see it!!
Often times when asking the delivery person if it wasa busy day for them, the answer has been that they would be working late, so that seems to be a regular thing... only once has one said that he still had 71 deliveries to make ( and this at about 3pm) and he didn't think he would mange to get them all done.

You will be SOOOO pleased when it does arrive, you won't mind the wait, I'm sure!! xx

It was a bit disappointing Sazza, but when I received the goods I was more than happy. The packaging is lovely and the products are a cut above any I've bought from anywhere else.

I just think a little bit more care should be taken when people are told when they will get their deliveries. They don't have as much control over couriers as they might think.

They should perhaps say when something will be dispatched from Rocks.tv without specifying a day when it will be with us. Perhaps we won't feel so disappointed.

I blame the courier, to be honest. He probably had too many deliveries on the day I was meant to get mine so I got "carried over".

I am very pleased with Rocks.tv and will recommend them on all fronts, despite my delivery being a couple of days after I expected it to be.

Woohoooo my order has just arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

The packaging is fantastic and my ring is gorgeous!!!! It is a Russet Pearl ring and is just beautiful!!! :D

I received a free book as well and it is HUGE!!!!! It was nice surprise, I couldn't understand why the package was so heavy when the delivery guy handed me it.

Tony, John, thank you for your wonderful CS and I now know for sure that DPD visit my area more than once a day!!!!

Oh, Sazza! That IS good! Good to know that multiple deliveries in your area are possible too... always a comfort... I know the angst of spotting likely vans coming up the street... and passing on by!!

Isn't everything just super? Packaging is very smart, especially if buying for a gift...... I have seen those russet pearls in rings and necklaces on Rocks... they do look yummy! Wear it in good health!:D

Forgot to add... the book is weighty tome, isn't it! Full of interesting stuff and a generous giveaway.....yup! really liking this, Rocks TV !!

Last edited:
Another surprise was the ring size, think they are all size N aren't they? Anyway this one fits me and I am usually an O or P. :clap:

sazza, am glad its sorted out.

I got my delivery (also bought Wednesday night) today and am delighted. Pics will follow when I get home as i'm at work at the minute, (cannot upload pics at work) NO I am not being naughty lol I am on my lunch, LUNCH??? at 3 pm I hear you ask hahaha well unfortunately yes as i'm at work till after 7pm

so Sazza I look forward to seeing your bling, mine was a pair of earrings and flippin gorgeous they are too, love how RTV package their items, those boxes are fab.

Stop skiving Darls. ;) Glad to hear all you girlies are chuffed with your bits and the cs will always be excellent with Tony sorting it. :YIPPEE: :pPC:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I've just nicked that smilie and called it Darls. :D :pPC:

Really glad you have your delivery Sazza and that you're delighted with it. Which Russet Pearl one did you get? I have a couple and they're fab. I egged on Nanpam to get one of them - the one with the multi gems in it - and had my bags packed to do a runner if she didn't like it!!

Anyway, all's well now and I'm sure you'll be back to buy more at Rocks very soon!

Really glad you have your delivery Sazza and that you're delighted with it. Which Russet Pearl one did you get? I have a couple and they're fab. I egged on Nanpam to get one of them - the one with the multi gems in it - and had my bags packed to do a runner if she didn't like it!!

Anyway, all's well now and I'm sure you'll be back to buy more at Rocks very soon!

Couldn't find a link to it but it is item code HU623

Chuffed you've finally been sorted out Sazza - and that the ring has exceeded expectations. Guess you'll forgive them now?

Yeah I'll forgive them!!! :laughing:

Those russet pearls rings are fab Sazza, I've got one too!

Last edited:
Woohoooo my order has just arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

The packaging is fantastic and my ring is gorgeous!!!! It is a Russet Pearl ring and is just beautiful!!! :D

I received a free book as well and it is HUGE!!!!! It was nice surprise, I couldn't understand why the package was so heavy when the delivery guy handed me it.

Tony, John, thank you for your wonderful CS and I now know for sure that DPD visit my area more than once a day!!!!

Glad you got your delivery and were pleased with your items.I have loved everything I have received so far.Got my blue Topaz earrings on today and think they are beautiful.

Looks like we got the same ring, just saw your links on your thread, this is the one I got.

http://data2.rocks.tv/images/products/popup.php?id=HU623

Those russet pearls rings are fab Sazza, I've got one too!

Really stunning, am so chuffed with mine :D

Yes you certainly did Klos!:thinker: but luckily you didn't have to do a runner as it was lovely:ANYWORD: Sazza you will have to go for this one next time as you cannot have one without the other:D

glad you got your order Sazza and that you are pleased with it. I love the look of those russet pearls but don't have any myself.

You can't fault CR's customer services even though the courier service doesn't always perform. Their customer base is now picking up so the ability to track items will come as welcome relief to Tony and crew as you'll be able to keep tabs on things without having to ring them, so they can get on with making sure deliveries go out smoothly.

10/10 for response to queries - it pays to contact them direct as Tony, Katherine, Sherridan and John are all brilliant at answering queries quickly. They rotate being on duty in the evenings and work very hard to bring us top notch service.

I won't have a word said against them lol.

Latest posts

Back