I'm SO excited........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't have any pets but I leave nuts out for the squirrels on my window sill and sometimes bread and milk for a hedgehog. When I first saw him outside I thought someone had thrown the head of a broom in the garden, but its a real hedgehog. A very fat hedgehog. That Pointer Sisters song reminds me of when I worked for TfL I used to go to Spud U Like above Victoria Station and they always had tv screens playing music on a loop. On of the songs was "I'm So Excited." I must say I was never excited about queueing for a stupid potato!

I hope you are kidding about the bread and milk for hedgehogs, Julius. it gives them horrendous diarrhoea and kills them. If you want to feed them, give cat food.

I hope you are kidding about the bread and milk for hedgehogs, Julius. it gives them horrendous diarrhoea and kills them. If you want to feed them, give cat food.

OMG I didn't realise. I've been feeding him for months. He seems to be doing well. I saw him on Monday night. I will get cat food tomorrow from Asda.

Its when they say its my privilege to bring you whatever it is its just a product why does it have to be a privilege.

I got cat food - a cheap non-branded one. Hopefully this will be more suitable. When I used to put the milk out I used to dilute it with boiled water, but I read it's best to put cat food and plain water. We'll have to see if he likes it.

Should we work on the assumption that the harder the sell tactics the chances are that it is in direct proportion to the c&&p level of the goods on offer.

Latest posts

Back