Interesting selling point from Anne Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Just watching the SBC show with Anne while I'm finishing work for the day. They were presenting the 3 in 1 Cleanser, which has gone onto Advanced Orders now. Anne's just said "if you missed out on it, don't worry we've got Advanced Orders. If you've managed without this product in your life so far, then you can manage without it for another three weeks..." :drunk:

High praise indeed. By that token, I can manage without it for the rest of my life then. Sale lost...:tongue: bizarre thing to say, but it did make me laugh...

Nearly as successful as Chloe's method earlier in the day! The guest was waxing lyrical about how brilliant the product was at removing the toughest of eye makeup and mascaras. Chloe then decided to demonstrate this on her own eyes. The gloop was spread all over her face and eyes and the guest then wiped over with the cloth. It looked like she rubbed quite vigorously over poor Chloe's eyes several times - and ta da. Chloe's eye makeup still intact. Cue time for a break!

Nearly as successful as Chloe's method earlier in the day! The guest was waxing lyrical about how brilliant the product was at removing the toughest of eye makeup and mascaras. Chloe then decided to demonstrate this on her own eyes. The gloop was spread all over her face and eyes and the guest then wiped over with the cloth. It looked like she rubbed quite vigorously over poor Chloe's eyes several times - and ta da. Chloe's eye makeup still intact. Cue time for a break!
What cleanser was that DrJude please

i like gaffs like that it makes qvc more intersting..i remember the days when it was so topsy turvey paul lavers and stve whatley

It was the new 3 in 1 cream cleanser from SBC that comes with a microfibre cloth - that apparently is their very best cleanser!

This cleanser was by no means cheap though. Nearly £15 + P&P for 250mls. I use Boots sensitive cleansing lotion with costs me about £3 for 200mls - less if I get it on a 3 for 2. And it does the job and shifts eye makeup... (those of you not keen on mineral oil or parabens may want to avoid it though)...

oops, bet she was thinking :mysmilie_487:

Gatineau cleansing lotions are mineral oil based, and they are marketed as premium skincare. Your £3 one is probably just as good.

Latest posts

Back