Interesting !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
A bit bored I decided to check out what the likes of Nina Leonard, Antthony, Renee and Ronni Nicole dish up for their American audience on the QVC site.

The only 'designer' listed is Attitudes by Renee, and she also does sandals and jewellery. I know a lot of these brands are represented in other countries where qvc is shown, but isn't it odd that the regulars we get are not available on their home channel.

Marla Wynne is also NOT on the US website, so no wonder we've been getting overload of her stuff over here.

A bit bored I decided to check out what the likes of Nina Leonard, Antthony, Renee and Ronni Nicole dish up for their American audience on the QVC site.

The only 'designer' listed is Attitudes by Renee, and she also does sandals and jewellery. I know a lot of these brands are represented in other countries where qvc is shown, but isn't it odd that the regulars we get are not available on their home channel.

Marla Wynne is also NOT on the US website, so no wonder we've been getting overload of her stuff over here.
Some of them are on other selly telly channels like HSN, I think.

Latest posts

Back