Intrigued by Join & Yong

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JK is on at present saying she has sooooo many Join clothes.

The spaniel ears were bad but what the heck sort of hairstyle is she sporting now.

JK is on at present saying she has sooooo many Join clothes.

The spaniel ears were bad but what the heck sort of hairstyle is she sporting now.

Didn't see her today but have seen her in the past with what look like ill fitting, cheap looking extensions, maybe princess Jackie should demand a QVC hairstylist.......or at least a mirror. :mysmilie_17:

Jackie Kabler's hair is a fascination and a mystery to me.

Her original sharp short bob suited her very well indeed.

The longer style ... words are so inadequate to describe it. The colour of the longer bits is yellower, and floppy. The colour of the hair closer to the head is paler and stiffer. It just doesn't work, and it emphatically doesn't suit her... I'm just amazed that she cannot see that. Unless there is some kind of imbecilic dictat coming down from above that all the women have to have at least shoulder-length hair.

To see so many women on TV with longer hair, when it doesn't actually suit many of them can only be explained by a couple of things - some delusion that it makes them all look younger to appeal to the target (as opposed to the actual) demographic? That long hair is "bang on trend"? That it might attract more male viewers? That it gives their new hairdressing/makeup bods more to work with?

Far too many of them come on screen with curls which have not taken well (eg: Kathy Tayler, Alison Young) which makes them look extremely unkempt.

The only people who have been completely immune from the hair & make-up makeover are, inevitably, the male presenters. The only one who seems to manage to look consistently good with all the tinkering is Alison Keenan (who, incidentally, is one of the few who normally looks good in both Join and Yong Kim clothing).

Oh yes, it's Caroline on eBay, I can definitely recommend her.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Caroline-Ann-661?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Caroline is amazing. I have lots of her clothes. Her clothes are made to order and to some degree made to measure. Great quality, viscose fabrics. Not as edgy as Yong Kim in some respects but to my mind that's all to the good. Her simple palazzo style trousers are brilliant at £30. And she will make them to whatever length you wish and you can have them made slightly narrower too. I would say I wear something by Caroline every week. And sometimes every day of the week.

She makes a simple tunic that you can order in the precise length you want. You can even ask for the scoop neckline to be a specific measurement too.

I could go on but I'd better not. Oh one final thing, she's a real person and absolutely lovely to boot. :eek:)

Jackie Kabler's hair is a fascination and a mystery to me.

Her original sharp short bob suited her very well indeed.

The longer style ... words are so inadequate to describe it. The colour of the longer bits is yellower, and floppy. The colour of the hair closer to the head is paler and stiffer. It just doesn't work, and it emphatically doesn't suit her... I'm just amazed that she cannot see that. Unless there is some kind of imbecilic dictat coming down from above that all the women have to have at least shoulder-length hair.

To see so many women on TV with longer hair, when it doesn't actually suit many of them can only be explained by a couple of things - some delusion that it makes them all look younger to appeal to the target (as opposed to the actual) demographic? That long hair is "bang on trend"? That it might attract more male viewers? That it gives their new hairdressing/makeup bods more to work with?

Far too many of them come on screen with curls which have not taken well (eg: Kathy Tayler, Alison Young) which makes them look extremely unkempt.

The only people who have been completely immune from the hair & make-up makeover are, inevitably, the male presenters. The only one who seems to manage to look consistently good with all the tinkering is Alison Keenan (who, incidentally, is one of the few who normally looks good in both Join and Yong Kim clothing).

I'm not sure if you saw the latest creation. The spaniel ears were poker straight and the side bangs were pulled to the back of her head. All she needed was a daisy chain around it and she could have passed as a flower power granny.

I'm not sure if you saw the latest creation. The spaniel ears were poker straight and the side bangs were pulled to the back of her head. All she needed was a daisy chain around it and she could have passed as a flower power granny.

I've seen her with hair pulled back before and it's a dire look for her. Let's face it, not everyone suits long hair... and I include Jackie in that.

Princess Jackies hair has a mind if it's own, one of those scraggyly extensions has even tapped the app when she's been on air. :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back