Is Kelly Hoppen having a laugh? !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Did anyone see the KH small Union Flag cushion with the dodgy applique earlier?

If I was going to pay £25 for a cushion I'd want better stitching on it...

I noticed that too, "any old tat will do for the plebs" must be Madam's motto. From the little asides she comes out with I don't think her gracious hands and designer sensibilities have much contact with her QVC range. She muttered something about just seeing small samples of the fabrics. I reckon they send her a few bits of neutral coloured polyseter in the post and she cast her snooty eye over it and thinks it will do for all the oiks out there.

CAN you imagine her dealing with the Chinese who churn out her "designs", I'd love to be a fly on the wall at one of THOSE meetings !!!!!!!!

KH also told us that we could put said lamp on a bedside table, a side table or in the hall.
Well, thanks for that tip, saved me from a home decor disaster. I'd been planning on getting one and putting it on top of the wardrobe.
well i myself was going to buy one to put in my fridge to help the fridge fairys see the food but thank god kelly said to put it on the bedside table i would of struggled otherwise. though i do like your idea

Oh gawd, if anyone compared ME to the Beckhams I would be highly insulted and run for the hills ! KH might be their designer, and even the poor (?) euromillionaires have had their wealth compared to this ultimate naff couple, so why do I cringe everytime I see the tattooed one in conversation (?) with royalty ?

Well I LOVE her advice and find her a real inspiration! If I wasn't told to turn back a duvet cover or put 3 pillows on a bed at right angles there's no telling what I'd do with them!!

She does design for David and Victoria! You've got to expect to pay for her to design for us, the 'hoi polloi'! Seriously, if I was prepared to pay that for a lamp, I would be purchasing an antique one, which is much better quality than a lot of the modern replicas which are produced today. Also, an antique lamp is worth more than a modern one. I deal in antiques, on both a professional and personal basis, and you could purchase a pretty art deco lamp for much less than KH charges - not technically antique, but valuable and collectable - or an arts and crafts for circa the same price. Never been able to comprehend why some people would rather pay more for new furniture, etc., than antique versions. Wouldn't do if we were all the same! I do have a couple of KH throws, which are so lush - velvety and satin - I am extremely pleased with them. But I bought them because I like them, not because she is a designer for celebrities.

Just cannot understand what this woman is doing on QVC and don't "get" her stuff at all i thought the lamp looked like it could have been in the argos book and why would anyone want he initials and branding all over their bedding?? Mystifies me totally, i'd rather watch the bonkers stuff like the weirdo cookie jar lady and Harold at least they are a bit of fun!
Oo, did anyone see the Xmas in July ad? might get some tat to rival Ms Hoppen then!!

Latest posts

Back