Is Kelly Hoppen having a laugh? !!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

quote KH ''the sateen that QVC gets on this bedding is great/fab/lovely (cant remember which and don't really care)'' erm i thought you'd designed/had it produced Mrs ??

KH also told us that we could put said lamp on a bedside table, a side table or in the hall.
Well, thanks for that tip, saved me from a home decor disaster. I'd been planning on getting one and putting it on top of the wardrobe.

Blimey, got madam on as I type this, thought it was Rebecca Brooks for a moment (Hacker and Hackee have very similar hair!). Urgh she is such a snob, and as for the stuff she is flogging, well I could pop down to Dunelm and get very similar stuff for a much lower price. O K it would not be a trillion zillion thread counts but it would not be hard to create the beige\taupe\white look.

OR

OR
or o

or

or

I've bought them for my 10 & 6 year old boys to give as Teacher's gifts when they break up from School on Friday!! :giggle::smirk::nod::tongue:

To be fair...they are GOLD:wait: OH NO.....just checked they are gold colour BRASS!!! Everyone cancel!!

Saw madam walk off set at the end of 2pm show before the cameras were even off her. Obnoxious woman, she really can't be bothered except when it comes to raking in the money.

I saw this - thought it so rude, Jules was still speaking and I think he turned to thank and say goodbye to her and she'd already walked off. Snotty, snooty madam.

Did anyone see the KH small Union Flag cushion with the dodgy applique earlier?

If I was going to pay £25 for a cushion I'd want better stitching on it...

Latest posts

Back