Is this correct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Too perfumed for me...
Too perfumed for me...
Oh yes I can see why … I don’t like their moisturiser but love the face wash … it’s the best I’ve tried for me … I do wonder about the claims made and the science about behind it all
It’s the only one that doesn’t dry my face out and make it peel … pure chance I tried it and wasn’t convinced as so cheap but so far so good … used for a year at least now and the Liz earl skin tonic I’ve used for years .. I’ve tried a few lol

Ok I have my eye on the collagen Gummies now, I don’t mid if Adele is explaining.😊
You are funny! I take it “spend less” is not on your list of New Year’s resolutions then, Lynn?

Mind you, I have bought another vat of Cozee Home in the Sale with the 20% extra off code. I realised too late there were some other items I wouldn‘t have minded while the code was still live but never mind. Enough is enough.

You are funny! I take it “spend less” is not on your list of New Year’s resolutions then, Lynn?

Mind you, I have bought another vat of Cozee Home in the Sale with the 20% extra off code. I realised too late there were some other items I wouldn‘t have minded while the code was still live but never mind. Enough is enough.
I’m compensating because for the first time ever I’ve not bought one thing from QVC America.😊😊

Latest posts

Back