Is this correct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh yes I can see why … I don’t like their moisturiser but love the face wash … it’s the best I’ve tried for me … I do wonder about the claims made and the science about behind it all
It’s the only one that doesn’t dry my face out and make it peel … pure chance I tried it and wasn’t convinced as so cheap but so far so good … used for a year at least now and the Liz earl skin tonic I’ve used for years .. I’ve tried a few lol
Do you mean you love the balancing cleanser?
I get the oddest sensation when I use it, it makes the skin around my lips numb & tingly! Not my lips, but the skin around.
I’ve not got sensitive skin & it’s one of the few things that affects me.

Do you mean you love the balancing cleanser?
I get the oddest sensation when I use it, it makes the skin around my lips numb & tingly! Not my lips, but the skin around.
I’ve not got sensitive skin & it’s one of the few things that affects me.
Yea it dries my skin out … weird stuff … I love their hand wash and lotion but that’s it and it’s expensive isn’t it ?

I don't like the texture never have. One of my least favourite items from the range. The liquid gold is very good but over the years I have no need for that either. I still have a mask kit I bought years ago has various treatments and scrubs. Working my way through it.

Latest posts

Back