IT Cosmetics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You can buy IT Cosmetics offline in various shops, can't you!? Or you can buy directly from them or from other shops online.:) The products are still available elsewhere, as well as is Bareminerals.
Yes, people get blinded and if QVC stop selling they cry about how they cannot get it any more. The other day on QVC Facebook a woman asking about Bareminerals, when told they no longer sell it the usual, but I can't get it. Hello, larger Boots sell it and It Cosmetics both have UK websites which have offers regularly. Benefit seem to have moved on now too.

I was chatting with someone last weekend about cosmetics and QVC, she works in a cosmetic shop and I have heard the same over the years. Brands go to QVC to get exposure and get the brand name out there, or launch in the UK if a US brand. Time passes, they no longer need QVC or decide they no longer want to stick with QVC rules 60 day MBG or perhaps cannot supply the amount of products for shows.

Yes, certain brands just stay Elemis, Gatineau, L'Occitane for years.

It's when they stop selling you realise how good a value the kits were. Especially with full size products and brushes.
Yes, that's true. But honestly: Don't we have enough brushes with all the sets we bought?:) How many brushes does one need? There are also nice brushes out there which are very good but not too expensive, Real Techniques for example.

The only thing I used to buy and re-order from IT was their tightliner mascara. I now buy an alternative from Amazon, which is just as good, for a fraction of the price of the one from IT.

Yes, people get blinded and if QVC stop selling they cry about how they cannot get it any more. The other day on QVC Facebook a woman asking about Bareminerals, when told they no longer sell it the usual, but I can't get it. Hello, larger Boots sell it and It Cosmetics both have UK websites which have offers regularly. Benefit seem to have moved on now too.

I was chatting with someone last weekend about cosmetics and QVC, she works in a cosmetic shop and I have heard the same over the years. Brands go to QVC to get exposure and get the brand name out there, or launch in the UK if a US brand. Time passes, they no longer need QVC or decide they no longer want to stick with QVC rules 60 day MBG or perhaps cannot supply the amount of products for shows.

Yes, certain brands just stay Elemis, Gatineau, L'Occitane for years.
Why would you need QVC to sell existing brands like Clinique, Gatineau, Estee Lauder or Benefit, who have been around for years? I stopped buying skincare and makeup from QVC years ago, one because they get you hooked then discontinue brands/items, and two because you can buy better and cheaper elsewhere ie. ebay.

If they keep introducing brands from Korea no one has heard of at ridiculous prices, they will lose even more customers.

Every other show is either Skechers or Marla Wynne. They got rid of Birkenstick and replaced it with Bonovo which is the same product. They must think customers are stupid.

Yes, that's true. But honestly: Don't we have enough brushes with all the sets we bought?:) How many brushes does one need? There are also nice brushes out there which are very good but not too expensive, Real Techniques for example.
I have a brush fetish, but yes you are right I have lots. My recent purchases are the Sheseido red ones but I still want more.

The only thing I used to buy and re-order from IT was their tightliner mascara. I now buy an alternative from Amazon, which is just as good, for a fraction of the price of the one from IT.
I’d love to know the alternative you use now

I have a brush fetish, but yes you are right I have lots. My recent purchases are the Sheseido red ones but I still want more.
I too have a make up brush fetish, I keep trying to not buy more

I’d love to know the alternative you use now

For some reason I can’t put a link up, or a photo, because the Amazon app won’t let me, so I’ve copied the description. If you can’t find it then I’ll take a photo of mine and will post it here.

Waterproof Mascara for Fine Short Eyelash, Washable Voluminous Eyelash Mascara Intense Lengthening Mascara for Women, Black (0.1 fl. Oz)​

Brand: DSQXLW

3.9 out of 5 stars 102 ratings

Price: £9.99

It’s got a turquoise base and a silver top.

For some reason I can’t put a link up, or a photo, because the Amazon app won’t let me, so I’ve copied the description. If you can’t find it then I’ll take a photo of mine and will post it here.

Waterproof Mascara for Fine Short Eyelash, Washable Voluminous Eyelash Mascara Intense Lengthening Mascara for Women, Black (0.1 fl. Oz)​

Here is link

Real Techniques do some fantastic brushes. I own one for must be over 5 years and still use it.
Yes, me too! I also have the powder bleu brushes, sooo soft! Bought them at a bargain price at TKMaxx and am very happy because I wanted to have them, but they were not sold here in the regular shops. You could only get them in the UK. Then, one or two years after they had been released: Hello Germany!🥳🥳🥳

If anyone is interested in a cheap lash grown serum?

The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Lash and Brow Serum is £12.40 and 5mls.

I have been using on lashes only and my which are fair and thin are much thicker and seem longer too.

It does say to patch test first, which I did on my inner arm and no problems

Thanks so much for posting the link, Sazza. I can do it on the laptop but not on the app on the iPad.

Please could you recommend it as my stash is depleted now! Thanks

Please could you recommend it as my stash is depleted now! Thanks

If that link doesn’t work then click on the one in Sazza’s post above as she kindly put it up for me when my first attempt failed.

£9.99, whereas I used to pay £26 for a duo on QVC and they said that was a bargain. 😉

Amazon is this it?

Latest posts

Back