It is beyond a joke now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My last half dozen or so purchases were all on AO from the outset, including my current 2 orders.

I must be a mug to wait over 3 weeks before they even despatch them, and then probably another week to get them.

It certainly happens a lot with gadgety things, what about items others buy?

Where else other than QVC would sellers expect you to wait up to 4 weeks for your item?
Simple don’t purchase anything from QVC,believe me you will not miss it😂

I have a bed and sofa on order since August. The bed is Swedish but hope will be here shortly. The sofa is British but date not yet known. I was going to order a Duresta sofa but delivery was”sometime in 2022” but no idea when so had to pass.

Plus point - first order of carpet being laid tomorrow the balance waiting for a painter as the one we had for a bedroom was terrible and won’t be back

LATI I still have my Duresta sofa - its now 20 years old and has been re-covered twice, only because I fancied a change. So if you decided to go with it, you won't regret it.

Before all this nonsense about 3 years ago, I ordered online a dining table from Fishpools in Waltham Cross, and 4 dining chairs from a furniture store in Skegness - both were delivered within 10 days, but if I had ordered from being in a shop, then yes I would have been told (sharp intake of breath) it would be a 6 month wait.

I was told yesterday that I have ruined a child's Christmas because I didn't have some piece of tat in stock due to supply issues, that a kid has set it's over indulged heart on.

According to the customer it's my fault because 'you voted for Brexit'

Sorry everybody for the advance orders, empty supermarket shelves, and the long wait for furniture!

(PS I was ill that day so I didn't vote)

I was told yesterday that I have ruined a child's Christmas because I didn't have some piece of tat in stock due to supply issues, that a kid has set it's over indulged heart on.

Sorry everybody for the advance orders, empty supermarket shelves, and the long wait for furniture!

Wow, the general public really are a bunch of @rseholes aren't they?

I don’t know how you hold your temper when faced with such rudeness and stupidity.When they say we might have shortages at Christmas there is very little I would really miss and then I would come up with an alternative.I am not a Grandma but some children today are so indulged then some day they will have to face reality.

Sounds like the over-indulged kid's parent had been over-indulged as a child, too.

Don't you long to tell people like this to f*ck off? I do and I don't have to deal with them!

Silly me, I thought what made Christmas special was time spent with those you love, not that material sh** that makes the economy tick over. Sounds to me like parent and child could do with helping out at a shelter to see how precarious life can be when you can’t afford basics.
Regardless of how anyone voted in the referendum, five years ago, we are all now in the same boat…doing our best to make the best of things. Life’s too short to vilify people for however they voted, IMO.

Latest posts

Back