Item Number?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beading Belle

Registered Shopper
Just seen LD crystal nail file advertised as hot pick for tomorrow (£22.50). I can see the photo on QVC website but no item number. Anyone know the item no. Want to order it before I miss out - TIA xx

:mysmilie_504: MsTrouble but its not showing on the web yet! Will keep trying :sad:

Why show it on screen if you can't buy it yet!!!!!!!

I tried too but never know if it's just me who can't see it but I've just tried Q-Cut and it's available to order. :happy:

Will never understand the quirks of QVC and why they do these irritating things. :wonder:

I tried too but never know if it's just me who can't see it but I've just tried Q-Cut and it's available to order. :happy:

Will never understand the quirks of QVC and why they do these irritating things. :wonder:

Yes it works on Q - cut, but I want to go via Quidco to get cash back!

Boots sell his clear ones I got the small one with my advantage points a few weeks ago.I am impressed with it, I have tried cheaper ones in the past and this is definetely superior. I Have a thumb nail that splits when it gets to the top of my thumb and this helped alot and it leaves the nail edge smooth.

I got my Leighton Denny file from eBay for about half the price, came in a metal case too. They just seem so expensive for what they are. You can get the el cheapo ones for about a quid but they're duff!

I got a letter from QVC regarding this set of files. It stated that there was an error on the website as it stated the files came in a leather pouch when it is actually faux leather. The included a pre-paid returns label to send them back for a full refund if desired.

I bought the Trind crystal file from justbeautydirect.com sale. Just over a £5 in a lovely case and a nail buffer in with it too.

I have a Nails Inc one and the Trind is far superior.

The black set gets some poor reviews, saying that it's not as effective as the original one; I bought one for the S in law's birthday pressie but returned it yesterday (it's already showing as refunded) because of the reviews and I can't exactly try it for mysefl as it's a gift. I wonder whether I can claim the p&p. I haven't had a letter about the case though.

Jude xx

I bought the Trind crystal file from justbeautydirect.com sale. Just over a £5 in a lovely case and a nail buffer in with it too.

thanks for that Donna..have just been and ordered mine too, along with a nail repair and some varnish remover..!

I think it would be wise if anyone purchased these files in the black case and hasen't yet tried them, to do so now as I think that reading the reviews there might have been a faulty batch ! I already had the LD files in the white case and think they are great, so bought these as a present to give to a friend next month,so obviously hadn't tried these. Some reviewers are saying that they are basically smooth and don't file!! I have just tried mine and sure enough they don't work, plus as one reviewer says, the marks on the files then don't come off when washed under the tap, as the white set do. My set are going back for a full refund and I think QVC should admit that these files may be faulty, nevermind saying the case was leather on the website, now changed because somebody must have complained.

I'd be interested in trying this (never owned a Crystal File) but I can't find it on the JBD site - perhaps it's now sold out but then I'm generally too late for most things!

I'd be interested in trying this (never owned a Crystal File) but I can't find it on the JBD site - perhaps it's now sold out but then I'm generally too late for most things!

it's still there...go to the site, find Trind Nailcare from the list on the left hand side, then select Nailcare products and it's about the third down in the left hand column..file and buffer with box...good luck!

it's still there...go to the site, find Trind Nailcare from the list on the left hand side, then select Nailcare products and it's about the third down in the left hand column..file and buffer with box...good luck!

Thank you very much, just found it........couldn't have been more obvious! Mind you, I have got a thumping headache so I'll stick to that as my excuse! :mysmilie_504:

Latest posts

Back