I've ordered.... a flyflot!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My flots arrived today which isn't bad going for IW. I'm really pleased with them! They're comfy and look lovely on - just like birkies. If anyone is swithering, I highly recommend them!

My flots arrived today which isn't bad going for IW. I'm really pleased with them! They're comfy and look lovely on - just like birkies. If anyone is swithering, I highly recommend them!

I told you they'd be comfortable. ;) So glad you're pleased with them. :)

I've got a few pairs of fly flots and I must admit that one pair I live in all summer and have done ever since I bought them 3 years ago.

I bought mine here in Italy, but have been tempted by some of the styles on Ideal World, in fact I am going fly flot shopping here on Saturday to buy the anniversary fly flots which I missed a couple of months ago.

I am tempted by the birki ones as they are not available over here yet.

Enjoy walking in comfort without smelly feet!

'Swithering'? That's a new one on me lol!

Fly Flots do seem to be getting more stylish lately and as I have 'orrible feet I might try a pair.

Cos I'm worth it!! :grin:

'Swithering'? That's a new one on me lol!

Fly Flots do seem to be getting more stylish lately and as I have 'orrible feet I might try a pair.

Cos I'm worth it!! :grin:

I never thought I would calico, but just goes to show nothing in this life is a certainty! They're very comfy, but I have to say my birkies are tops for comfort and I'd still choose them over flyflots.

I never ever thought I would, but I've actually gone and ordered this http://www.idealworld.tv/Ladies_Fly_Flot_Leather_Patent_Diamante_Mules_150340.aspx?
I must be mad after all the flak I've given them (flylots and IW!!) I can hear you all laughing.....:cheeky:

No laughing from me as I think they are wonderful for my feet. OK, some of the styles are naff but like everything in life you have to pick and choose. I have several pairs and they are a godsend.

:flower:

Latest posts

Back