Jan Springer's back........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fulhamphil

Registered Shopper
.......on the Gold Fever show. Haven't seen her for yonks. She's aged hugely, but I think that is partly down to the greying barnet. :wink: The thick-rimmed specs don't help.

They don't seem to do many gold show these days. I assume that is because of the rocketing price of gold. :nod:

I got some of those specs. They're fash but deffo make me look older. Not the desired effect!

I can't bear this woman. Her hair is appalling. Either dye it back to your natural colour or dye it all grey!! Not sure she brings much to the show either.

I only caught a few minutes but those gold glitter ball earrings didn't look much different to those Shambala ones - except for the price!

I'm glad she's back. I think she has a nice, relaxing voice. I agree though she could dye her hair a nice buttery soft gold colour.

hi julius - ltns. "buttery soft" is an expression not allowed on this forum :wink:

She looks like my old Religous Studies teacher or a Biology teacher. Very spinsterish looking!

I think she's OK. She's just being herself, not some plastic surgeried mutton-esque bimbette. I think she is calming and knowledgeable and very natural.

She does act as an antidote to the more excitable presenter. Ali Keenan's enthusiasm sometimes goes over the top, much as I like her.

It was nice to see some gold items, even if most of it was stud earrings that looked the size of dustbins on the still-shot, and barely visible in Katherine's ears...

QVC should bring back more gold and jewellery, proper jewellery not lola rose all the time. I remember the monday night gold hour, what happened to that?

Back in the days QVC won awards for being the "best" jewellery retailer there were many pieces I would have liked to buy but they never offered the easy pay option. Nowadays jewellery show are rare as hens teef!!!!

Is it to do with the rising cost of gold? but there again there isnt many silver shows either. Seems Jewellery has taken a back seat at qvc.

i read somwhere that jewellery does not sell as well as the old days...seems that beauty has taken over.
all the qvc gold/silver has lasted well so not something you will have to buy all the time. beauty as we all know needs to be replenished!

i read somwhere that jewellery does not sell as well as the old days...seems that beauty has taken over.
all the qvc gold/silver has lasted well so not something you will have to buy all the time. beauty as we all know needs to be replenished!

But what about those good old days when ladies would phone in to talk about all the diamonique rings they had - are they all buying Kipling bags instead now? Some of them seemed to have a real addiction... still, they have the last laugh as the price of gold has really soared and QVC used to be good value for gold about 15 years ago so they will be sitting on a nice little 'investment'.

I quite like Jan Springer's "bo-ho" style, it's nice to be individual. Not sure about the hair though.

Linda xx

Latest posts

Back