Jane Plan TSV 11/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah yes, when you get older wine/beer turns into the dreaded flab. If I want to lose some weight quickly I just stop having any wine during the week (not that I have bottles of it lol) and I can lose a few pounds quite easily.

CC

Jane Plan 20 Day Portion Controlled Food Plan

QVC Price £240.00
Todays Special Value Price £170.00
P&P £8.95

If you're ready to make a change in your diet for 2023, Jane Plan is here to help. Specially created to help aid you on your weight loss journey, this 20-day supply covers all your meals and a snack for each day, featuring perfectly proportioned, delicious recipes that will help you reach your health goal without compromising on flavour. In a choice of meat or vegetarian options, Jane Plan will slot seamlessly into your daily life and takes the effort out of conscious eating, all without using harsh dietary restrictions or artificial ingredients.

Single

Auto-Delivery

I follow a different regime in that I eat within an eight hour period and fast for 16, each day and every day. It took a while to get into it but now I'm unable to contempate eating anything until my 16 hours are up. My energy levels and general feelings of well being are enormously enhanced. I have done a fast day in the past, and just eaten fruit within the eight hour period, but I don't feel the need to now I've re-educated my eating habits overall.

I had Diet Chef years ago when it was on QVC. I went with it for a while but there were packets in there that I really didnt like and so it got really expensive as I wouldnt eat some of it. I wouldnt pay £170 for 20 days plus £8.95 postage. I just wish I had the willpower to cut down but cheese is my favourite which isnt good although I do eat low fat

That's a lot of money if you can't pick exactly what you want. I won't be going for it as it is condemned to the waste of money bin along with the many exercise machines I've spent money on and given away. A dog is much cheaper (for exercise, not to eat!).

CC
Yes I still have a couple of exercise machines gathering dust - Aeropilates being one.

My friend 'did' this about 4 years ago, and she said most of the food was 'stews and soups'.

I wonder if anyone has bought this system more than once. It could be that's how "Jane" makes her money, its given a go once, and thats all the profit she needs.

I follow a different regime in that I eat within an eight hour period and fast for 16, each day and every day. It took a while to get into it but now I'm unable to contempate eating anything until my 16 hours are up. My energy levels and general feelings of well being are enormously enhanced. I have done a fast day in the past, and just eaten fruit within the eight hour period, but I don't feel the need to now I've re-educated my eating habits overall.
Yes my husband does this. I thought one day I would do this.

My friend 'did' this about 4 years ago, and she said most of the food was 'stews and soups'.

I wonder if anyone has bought this system more than once. It could be that's how "Jane" makes her money, its given a go once, and thats all the profit she needs.
I agree. I am not sure they are meant to work, if you follow, otherwise where’s their profits? They are hoping that you keep returning, spending money.

The plan gives you 20 days' worth of meals. That's food for less than 3 weeks. If you buy the extra 8 day package, you're still not getting food for a full month, but 2 or 3 days short. That seems stingy. Why not give a full 30 day supply? Added to that, you have to provide your own veg, fruit and salad. Rather too expensive imo. I must say, the dinners sound and look tempting and would save you having to shop and cook. It would be fun to try it, but I don't want to pay so much for what might end up as a gimmick.

Always works so well for me. I only have to watch that greasy capon of a ’Jane’ woman, tonight combined with old Skinflint, and after being passed a very large sick bucket, I never fail to lose pounds in weight each Plan presentation. I particularly found credible the testimonial clip through a filter of the very modest woman who tells us she is 42 ‘but doesn’t look it‘ (no..she looks 52) waxing lyrical about two spoonfuls of brown liquid out of a plastic tub with some white looking fluff to fill it out. Skin was clearly bowled over by her as an independent witness. Clearly just a matter of convenience that she apparently filmed her eulogy at Jane’s own house. Marvellous.

I saw a bit of the presentation. They were talking to a lady who used Jane Plan to lose 2st 7lb in 44 weeks which is less than a 1lb a week.
What’s the point….she’s could have lost that much by walking away from the biscuit cupboard.
Good point. When I followed Slimming World a few years ago, I was losing 2-3lb per week and it certainly didn't cost me £8.50 per day to eat.

She put what looked like an anorexic Club biscuit from 1975 in her hand. Then proceeded to snap the wretched thing into four minuscule pieces. These, apparently, are your ‘treats’ for the day. Personally, I wouldn’t even bother with effort of the snapping. The whole biscuit would serve an alternative and better purpose - a doorstop. Now we move on to cauli rice. Least, I hope it wasn‘t Collie rice..I don’t think my Collie would want any.

These plans are a quick fix for some, but you cannot live on them forever. I was told long ago you need to learn how to eat properly, modern world most do not cook it is all fast food or ready meals. A treat is just that, and something you can have perhaps once a week or a month, not every day. If you look at a dinner plate from years back, even the 70s or 80s, they are much smaller than modern ones which people pile up with food. The local chippie is not far from me and I rarely go, but I found out I could not even eat all the chips, not even half and ended up throwing the rest away. I hate throwing food away, so don't go now.

Jane Plan 20 Day Portion Controlled Food Plan

QVC Price £240.00
Todays Special Value Price £170.00
P&P £8.95

If you're ready to make a change in your diet for 2023, Jane Plan is here to help. Specially created to help aid you on your weight loss journey, this 20-day supply covers all your meals and a snack for each day, featuring perfectly proportioned, delicious recipes that will help you reach your health goal without compromising on flavour. In a choice of meat or vegetarian options, Jane Plan will slot seamlessly into your daily life and takes the effort out of conscious eating, all without using harsh dietary restrictions or artificial ingredients.

Single

Auto-Delivery
Is it just my iPhone because the price says £170 for the auto delivery but only £141.66 for the one off price. Now no rushing to buy ladies 😂

These plans are a quick fix for some, but you cannot live on them forever. I was told long ago you need to learn how to eat properly, modern world most do not cook it is all fast food or ready meals. A treat is just that, and something you can have perhaps once a week or a month, not every day. If you look at a dinner plate from years back, even the 70s or 80s, they are much smaller than modern ones which people pile up with food. The local chippie is not far from me and I rarely go, but I found out I could not even eat all the chips, not even half and ended up throwing the rest away. I hate throwing food away, so don't go now.
I also hate wasting food, so when I get fish and chips I buy it without any chips! And it saves me over £3 as well.

Is it just my iPhone because the price says £170 for the auto delivery but only £141.66 for the one off price. Now no rushing to buy ladies 😂
I see it’s gone back up to £170 - maybe they read my post!!

However I did put in my QVC basket and it’s still there at the reduced price 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• 16B246AE-EC12-47E3-900E-F1E37E9335ED.jpeg
    16B246AE-EC12-47E3-900E-F1E37E9335ED.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Back