Jane Plan TSV 11/01/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just looking at the presentation and I can see that the food doesn't look any more appetising than it did years ago when I tried it. Either quite gelatinous looking or quite gloopy. Nine quid postage as well.

CC

At the end of the day they're they just ready meals/convenience food. Occasionally one can find a decent ready meal, but it's rare, they're usually pretty disappointing!

I get shakey if I don’t eat 🤦🏻‍♀️

Fine for a wedding or wanting to fit into a special outfit special occasion but for me fasting warns me .. food disorders and obsession…

I can get shakey too if I don't eat. It's not nice at all.
Poor you. Yes my eldest daughter also gets sick when she doesn’t eat. I never persuade people to fast. I can only relate my own experience. I believe for a hundred people, there are a hundred different diets; we are all different. You have to do what is right for your body. I listen to my body now rather than adverts, articles etc. Being healthy is more important than anything. Without your health, you have very little.

It’s quite unsettling isn’t it ? …. I always makes I have a savoury snack with me just in case and it stops if 👍
Yes I do too. I carry chocolate biscuits around with me. Its a horrid feeling, as I can feel weak too.
It’s quite unsettling isn’t it ? …. I always makes I have a savoury snack with me just in case and it stops if 👍

Getting shakey and feeling weak could be due to your blood sugar level going down. A sweet or something with sugar in it helps you feel better immediately.
Yes thankfully that does help

Latest posts

Back