Jeez how boring is QVC right now?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
is it just me or is QVC just REALLY frickin' boring just now?

same old tired old sh*te

same old tired old presenters

same old tired old sets

i am BORED!

It's dull.

They seem to have fewer suppliers, and there are some that crop up with grim predictability. Northern Nights (yawn...) the inevitable camera, Archos, some kind of dodgy cleaning product, Ojon (much as I love it) Northern Nights, Elemis, Gatineau, Northern Nights...

Dull.

I have posted before about how boring, boring, boring it is! The New Year hasn't got off to a good start. :24::24::24:

in the next 4 weeks, we have 3 northern nights tsv's...... howmuch linnen can you store???
we have 8 (!) electronic tsv's
Diamoneeek, veronese, indigo moon, quacker....:SLEEP:
OMG, they urgently need new brands as I won't be watching nor buying over the next weeks....

Have to agree Burlz, I really can't be bothered with it any more. I find that I put on Gems during their Freeview hours instead - and of course there's usually Rocks TV on the PC anyway. I did think it was just the Rocks effect getting to me - it's so much more interactive and fun on there, but by the sound of it it's not me, it's them!!!

Things that have been doing my head in recently:-

1) Endless Northern Nights.

2) Loads of very big ugly jewellery (usually 230 carats of smokey quartz in a hideous TSV, or a whopping great heart pendant that looks like soap-on-a-rope).

3) Craig.

4) Gatineau.

5) That stuff that takes skin off your feet (horrid demo!).

6) Craig. Again.

same old tired old sh*te

same old tired old sets

i am BORED!

AND me Burlz dahling!!

After my recent bout of flu I had to finish my last minute Chrissie shopping at M+S, far superior quality, much lower prices , and a simple exchange policy to boot, even for the recipient!

Makes me question the amount of QVC purchases I have made over the last 15 years :fume:

I did post about it being boring too. I used to watch a lot of QVC, but I don't watch it all now. It just seems so tedious, same old same old. I can't get the enthusiasm anymore.

its boring cos its too predictable.
its boring as its not value anymore.
its boring as back in the good old days with watters, brigss et all they never took selling this rubbish so seriously. you could see that even they were tounge in cheek.

It is pretty boring at present, and I'm sort of glad it is because-

1) I'm not tempted to spend
2) I can get on with more useful things including housework :( and catching up with friends :).

Elise, I love your 'soap-on-a-rope' comment. Hilarious and very observant. I've spent ages wondering what those pieces remind me of.

I always find QVC a bore after Christmas, mainly cos I am shopped out and skint (it's sooooo long until 26th pay day and my Credit Card is groaning), but what I really hate is pilates, get fit programmes and ruddy Paul Mckenna.

I agree though, tis v boring - mind you IW makes QVC look like a riot!

Oh well I think QVC may look good tomorrow after I go back to work after being off for two weeks!:33:

I think after 15 years it has become predictable and it has lost its appeal.

I got bored with QVC a long time ago and very rarely watch as I think it looks tired and dated as far as products and presenters go. BORING!

same old tired old sh*te

same old tired old sets

i am BORED!

Agree 100%, don't think the channel knows what the word entertainment is anymore. Watching Debbie Flint on bid tv proves it's still possible to sell and entertain.

IMO if I am not being entertained while being sold to I am not watching.

Latest posts

Back