Jeff Hayden

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’m trying to find the funny things in life, but this forum is so negative it’s hard! People really do have such a sense of worth here, the channels owe you nothing, just like sainsbury, if you don’t but their milk, they don’t care

Well, I've got my popcorn :LOL: For the record, I love watching Gemporia and the lovely Jeff lol
At last some positivity! Gemporia has given so many people so many happy memories and got them through tough times. Remember covid? They aren’t here for entertainment; they’re here to make money. If you don’t buy, they don’t exist. When they’re gone, they’re down. Remember that when it happens

At last some positivity! Gemporia has given so many people so many happy memories and got them through tough times. Remember covid? They aren’t here for entertainment; they’re here to make money. If you don’t buy, they don’t exist. When they’re gone, they’re down. Remember that when it happens
I think what you aren’t realizing is that the majority of people here want Gemporia to improve. They don’t want it to go and have been supporting it for many years. Surely customer feedback matters?

You seem to be quite angry yourself. Unless you are actually linked to the company. If so I think it’s a shame that you aren’t listening to your previously loyal customer base and instead insulting them on their feedback. The majority of people on this site were regular customers and I in fact have spent a significant amount of money over the last ten years. But if the new ethos is to insult customers who are dismayed that the business is changing then I honestly won’t spend another penny there.
I’m not angry at all. The irony is that you say you were a customer, so not anymore. Why does it matter what they do now? You don’t like it, don’t watch. No one is forcing you to. I’m not linked to the company but find this forum so sad and tedious that people have to berate presenters, how they look, how they talk, how they act. Being in front of tv isn’t the easier job, you try it and you’d crumble. What makes you better?

I think what you aren’t realizing is that the majority of people here want Gemporia to improve. They don’t want it to go and have been supporting it for many years. Surely customer feedback

Doesn’t sound like it to me. All it sounds like is moaning and being nasty. The presenters are doing such a difficult job, yet people here are so horribly to them, check what has been said, it’s bullying in the simplest of senses. You sound like you’re a fan, which is amazing, but you can only be a fan of your buying. Gemporia is a business, it’s not Eastenders. No sales. No show. When it’s gone, you’ll be the k e that’s gutted

I’m not angry at all. The irony is that you say you were a customer, so not anymore. Why does it matter what they do now? You don’t like it, don’t watch. No one is forcing you to. I’m not linked to the company but find this forum so sad and tedious that people have to berate presenters, how they look, how they talk, how they act. Being in front of tv isn’t the easier job, you try it and you’d crumble. What makes you better?
Doesn’t sound like it to me. All it sounds like is moaning and being nasty. The presenters are doing such a difficult job, yet people here are so horribly to them, check what has been said, it’s bullying in the simplest of senses. You sound like you’re a fan, which is amazing, but you can only be a fan of your buying. Gemporia is a business, it’s not Eastenders. No sales. No show. When it’s gone, you’ll be the k e that’s gutted
It’s funny isn’t it. You say Gemporia is a business yet it markets itself as being more than that. I’ve even seen adverts stating the presenters are there to keep you company, that extra voice when you are alone, especially during covid times. And I can state factually that had I not felt this then I wouldn’t have spent as much money as I had done. Obviously more fool me as from what you are saying it sounds like I’ve been utterly conned.

It’s funny isn’t it. You say Gemporia is a business yet it markets itself as being more than that. I’ve even seen adverts stating the presenters are there to keep you company, that extra voice when you are alone, especially during covid times. And I can state factually that had I not felt this then I wouldn’t have spent as much money as I had done. Obviously more fool me as from what you are saying it sounds like I’ve been utterly conned
What adverts? Again, all fluff with out any back up! During covid times they said that? Really?! You haven’t been conned out of anything, it’s shopping tv, have you not watched QVC and JML? Have you seen the film Joy? No one is forcing you to buy or watch! This forum is full of excuses and negativity! It used to be a forum to discuss positive things and actually enjoy the shows.

Everyone on the defensive as soon as I mention the fact that real people are involved and have been subjected to bullying band nasty comments. Go to a retail shop on the highstreet and say these things to the staff. Nope, say it on a forum. You don’t care about the business one bit, you just want to moan and say how horrible the presenters are. Just put homes under the hammer on and get on with your day

Also this thread is about
What adverts? Again, all fluff with out any back up! During covid times they said that? Really?! You haven’t been conned out of anything, it’s shopping tv, have you not watched QVC and JML? Have you seen the film Joy? No one is forcing you to buy or watch! This forum is full of excuses and negativity! It used to be a forum to discuss positive things and actually enjoy the shows.
ok JaineyB who isn’t connected to the company. You need to chillax. It’s only a shopping channel as you say. Why don’t you light a candle and find some zen. And yes I would say this in real life too.

Also this thread is about

ok JaineyB who isn’t connected to the company. You need to chillax. It’s only a shopping channel as you say. Why don’t you light a candle and find some zen. And yes I would say this in real life tohoghly
No you wouldn’t, don’t give it the big one on a forum for shopping tv fans. Are you connected to the channel? Are you a buyer or a casual watcher? If not, why does it matter? Do you understand irony? Past your bed time me thinks, get a Horlicks and plug your heated blanket in. Time to shut up or you could just send me a direct message

I am actually quite funny! I just don’t understand the anger and nastiness on these forums. Fair do, you are waiting refunds. But leave the presenters out of it. Don’t like the shows, don’t watch. You’re not being forced.

Why don’t you? You’re making claims that have no evidence. By using caps FACT doesn’t make it a FACT. Now, that’s a FACT

Why don’t you? You’re making claims that have no evidence. By using caps FACT doesn’t make it a FACT. Now, that’s a FACT

You clearly can't read. I said I've got evidence. Everything I've said can be proven with evidence - to the appropriate people.

As you're supposedly a viewer and not linked to the channel, you are not one of those appropriate people.

Latest posts

Back