Jill Franks leaving today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't think Jill Franks would pull out of such a profitable gig as a QVC presenter unless if was a health issue.
What other company would allow you to wear inappropriate clothing,look half interested in your job,complain about the cold,and be aloof and not in the real world.
Welcome to QVC you have more chance of Julia getting into size small clothing,than her leaving this cushy number.

I know what you mean about Pipa. She talks very quickly, says yeah yeah yeah to BA's but she isn't really listening to what they are saying, she just uses the repeated yeah's to link to her next spout of nonsense. She can be a bit shouty too. Not a massive fan of Jill. Nothing major, I just find her completely disingeuous, she either has t, wants it, or a girlfriend has it. I have not seen Ophelia yet, so wonder what I will make of her.
Ophelia is another fast talker, but she doesn't suddenly produce ear splitting squeals as does Pipa. She (Ophelia) runs on somewhat like a tape recorder imo. Her name puts me off (Hamlet's poor girlfriend).

As you know Jill is my Favourite Presenter. Doesn't read on the ipad which I find rude. I would be gutted if she left. IMO I think she a nice person and she isn't hard sell like flint. Who I can't stand xx

Latest posts

Back