Jill Franks High?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was quite shocked at Jill's performance onthe Kim TSV, she seemed very hyped up and rather silly throughout the show and did think her outfit, especially the white trousers, did nothing for her look. Then she thought a jumpsuit was a dress, does she not prepare for a show ? Maybe just me but will not watch her again as l found her very annoying and silly.
Glad I am not the only one who has the same opinion of her.

I thought 'At the Copa Cabana' when I first saw her. OTT but certainly better than frumpy Anne Dawson who desperately needs shoulder pads in her tops to balance her out. A stylist should drop her the hint.
At least Anne Dawson does her job well.

Anne really doesn’t look well and I’m sorry to say but that home dye orange hair is just awful. She always has had problems with her hair, possibly health related, but the colour is the exact opposite to what she needs to do to disguise it.

Not sure why she has started to sport the refugee from the Vietnam war look but camo cargo trousers and mud brown T shirts is doing her no favours.

A

Did we need to know she didn't have anything on under the jacket? I could have happily lived my life without THAT titbit.
I’m far too absent minded to be wearing jackets without anything under them. I’d be forever forgetting and undoing them and giving everyone an eyeful…..😕

I saw Anne recently and thought she didn’t look well. She looked thinner and drawn and seemed a bit vague. Maybe it’s just age catching up and no nips and tucks. Hats off to her if so but still, I was surprised by her appearance. Hope she’s ok.
I don't watch Anne. She gets on my wick with her constant repetition of 'absolutely gorgeous'. However, if she is under the weather, I wish her well.

Looking at her posture and narrow shoulders I think she seems to be a candidate for osteoporosis, as she is developing a dowergers hump.

A very poor presenter (Franks) in my opinion. Self indulgent and generally more annoying than a severe infestation of crabs in a very personal spot when locked into a suit of armour. Still, that’s enough about her good points…

Please remember Jill is always cold,of course its not her fault.
Appropriate clothing would be advisable but not in her case,as dressing up as a Christmas Tree seems to be the order of the day.
If only the real world would beckon standing or sitting at a shop/store till near a door in winter, then she would have something to complain about.
24 years as a tat seller has turned her head into mush.

I saw her with Julien Macdonald and couldn't believe how she was acting, it was embarrassing to watch and I got the feeling that after a while, even Julien was a bit annoyed watching some of his body language. I hate it when she goes all girly and flirty, it's cringeworthy on a woman of her age. Her little whispers that she almost doesn't want the viewer to hear, but then she really does, nooo give it up Jill, you're better than that (sometimes).

I saw her with Julien Macdonald and couldn't believe how she was acting, it was embarrassing to watch and I got the feeling that after a while, even Julien was a bit annoyed watching some of his body language. I hate it when she goes all girly and flirty, it's cringeworthy on a woman of her age. Her little whispers that she almost doesn't want the viewer to hear, but then she really does, nooo give it up Jill, you're better than that (sometimes).
I’m afraid that’s a combination I couldn’t bear for more than a few seconds. But when I did land on the show, I noticed she had on the usual skinny cream trousers with flared bottoms trailing on the floor.

She's always been her husband's 'princess', and one must assume he does all the household chores
ie cooking (she doesn't know where the kitchen is),
gardening (can you get high heeled wellies ?),
cleaning (how do you switch the Shark on ?)
BUT
she knows how to use all the cosmetic/beauty products - LOVES them all. Sadly the hair products seem to escape her too 🤭

I am assuming QVC is a place where as long as you can remain vertical, noises come out of your upper orifice, and you don’t torch the sets or the guests, as a presenter, you have a job for life. There are hosts there currently who have been on air for decades and are as stale in style as my old shorts. Doing the bare minimum in some cases, and clinging on like an agoraphobic limpet covered in superglue to the gig. In such a seemingly job secure culture, I guess it is easy to work in such a way. One or two of them you would to give a good shake to, to try and get some fire back in their bellies, or to get them to cease that attention seeking moodiness in one particular already mentioned case…

Latest posts

Back