Jill Franks strikes again..!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

R

RedT

Guest Shopper
Well, I was watching one of the Smashbox shows from the weekend (yes i record them!) and honestly, I don't think I can watch Jill Franks anymore, she's such an airhead! She strikes me as one of those little girls who was always very 'special' and people used small words around her a lot. :32:

Ok, I know I'm being mean but if she says once more than she loves a certain lipgloss coz they're not at all GLOOKY. Glooky?? not gloopy Jill? Plus after 10 minutes of Nina and Alison demonstrating a product and saying several times it could be used on the eyes as well as the cheeks etc, they were just about to move on to the next product and the genius JF goes 'and I'D use this on my eyes too!' as if it had JUST occured to her. Luckily they were off camera so we didn't see Nina's face but you could almost hear her going 'duh'! haha!

ok, rant over, i clearly haven't had enough sleep when this kind of thing is bothering me!!:11::53:

Tx

Easy to jump to conclusions, but I watched a show recently where they gave the wrong details on the screen for a product and were having trouble giving her the correct details. OK - that must be annoying for and she had to talk her way through. She apologised to the guest and viewers and said 'well you just can't get the staff'. I know that's often used as a jokey phrase but it was said with a nasty edge and look in her eye that was unmistakable. Sorry, but from that alone, I bet she is a c**.

Jill Franks Strikes again..!

When she was presenting the Decleor Cleansing Water she kept banging on about how when she goes on holiday she always takes it on the plane with her so she can remove and replace her makeup after a 10 hour flight and arrive looking refreshed. Hasn't anyone told her you can't take bottles of liquid that size on a plane these days!!!!

I don't watch QVC anymore, just use this site for info about products, and then I order online. When I did watch, however, I couldn't sit through her shows as she is so unprofessional with that constant gasping and rasping, and, like Ali Young, she seemed to have certain words and phrases that were overused to the point of irritation, mainly, "and of course...for you...of course...you're absolutely loving this..and of course...jumping to the phones...and of course...at this pricepoint...and of course..."
And, of course, I stopped watching.

Jill Franks always looks and sounds unhealthy..all that gasping and wheezing and grey palor.
Above all she is a very poor presenter,but sadly not alone.
I now can't watch Jill F,Claudia,Claire and Charlie.:33:

Jill Franks strikes again... and again!

watched about2 hours of the cover up show she did yesterday with Glen Campbell - the depth of unprofessionalism, imo. she wore a shiny satiny dress, an improvement on spotted nightdress she wore the other day, but she continually forgets that she is presenting on live tv and people do not want to know which items she wants in her wardrobe and do not want to listen to her giggling and injokes with Glenn. She reluctantly wizzes through the sizes when she remembers that is what she is supposed to do, then carries on with her senseless dreary gabble. surely there must be better presenters out there.

Jill Franks Strikes Again!

I don't watch QVC anymore, just use this site for info about products, and then I order online. When I did watch, however, I couldn't sit through her shows as she is so unprofessional with that constant gasping and rasping, and, like Ali Young, she seemed to have certain words and phrases that were overused to the point of irritation, mainly, "and of course...for you...of course...you're absolutely loving this..and of course...jumping to the phones...and of course...at this pricepoint...and of course..."
And, of course, I stopped watching.

Thanks for that "My Lovely"!

I'm glad it's not just me then!! I can add her to the list of Claudia and whatshername with the pixie haircut that I can't bear to watch. I can't actually watched Alison at ALL anymore either, I taped a show from yesterday and went to watch it this morning...fast forwarded through the whole thing. Apart from anything else there's nothing new on there anymore.

Tx

I love this site, you think you are being rotten when you criticise presenters when you are watching, then you come on here and find out you're not the only one. I can't stand watching Jill Franks, she always looks as if she has just got out of bed, not washed and thrown on whatever was nearest. Oh and the gasping drives me mad.

oh god yeah, add Kathy to my list too! She also seems like she's completely out of her depth and has no idea what's going on around her!

and Sara G, she's the one with the pixie cut who also gets under my skin, she seems really aggressive sometimes.

In fact the only beauty presenters I can watch now are Pippa and Julia!

oh god yeah, add Kathy to my list too! She also seems like she's completely out of her depth and has no idea what's going on around her!

and Sara G, she's the one with the pixie cut who also gets under my skin, she seems really aggressive sometimes.

In fact the only beauty presenters I can watch now are Pippa and Julia!

Kathy presented the bargain hunter item last night and seemed really unprepared and made a total hash of it. The item was 140 blank cards in three sizes and she didn't know how many of each size. I'm sure it's hard to remember details if there are lots of items in an hour but she should be able to present one item.

Like other people on here I think she seems like a genuine and nice person but just a rubbish presenter.

Kathy presented the bargain hunter item last night and seemed really unprepared and made a total hash of it. The item was 140 blank cards in three sizes and she didn't know how many of each size. I'm sure it's hard to remember details if there are lots of items in an hour but she should be able to present one item.

Like other people on here I think she seems like a genuine and nice person but just a rubbish presenter.

I agree - I think that she is almost too genuine and honest a person to do selling and she cannot act well enough to falsely enthuse about some of the products she presents.

I agree Snuffles I'm sure she is a lovely honest person,unlike some of the Prima Donnas on there, but she is getting paid to be a presenter and seems to be unable to present anything without getting into a fluster. I do like her though but not on QV

When she was presenting the Decleor Cleansing Water she kept banging on about how when she goes on holiday she always takes it on the plane with her so she can remove and replace her makeup after a 10 hour flight and arrive looking refreshed. Hasn't anyone told her you can't take bottles of liquid that size on a plane these days!!!!

Lol! Busted!:4:

I agree Snuffles I'm sure she is a lovely honest person,unlike some of the Prima Donnas on there, but she is getting paid to be a presenter and seems to be unable to present anything without getting into a fluster. I do like her though but not on QV

A good example of that was I'm selling my house as I work on tv can't let my buyers think I have dirty carpets.:11:

Hate to be a spoil sport but I have a bottle of Decleor Cleansing Water 75ml from a previous TSV which I kept to take as carry on for weekends away:31:

[/B]

I agree - I think that she is almost too genuine and honest a person to do selling and she cannot act well enough to falsely enthuse about some of the products she presents.

Totally agree Snuffles. I sometimes think she is trying to think how she can put something so that she is not telling an outright lie about what she is selling.

Bet

Latest posts

Back